Jump to content

Last Night Experience?


McLawDiz
 Share

Recommended Posts

So, i went hunting with my friend in armadillo desert last night.. Looking for some decent birds. 

Suddenly we see a red dot approaching and we agree that we just let ourselves be in good faith and continue to walk around and pick flowers on and on. (lol)

- He walks down from his horse and we both expect him to shoot us both .. That was not the case .. He waves, and we can see that he is level 100+, completely packed in the most expensive clothes, and all his weapons are gold ... He used his most expensive weapon and shot a pair of perfect pelts for us to take with us to town and sell.. . He then rode away again!

I hate the Griefers.. And i most certain hate the fact, that someone just goes into rampage, leaving those who want to chill, for death, but these things DO happen.. And when it does, it feels a bit unreal! :D


Any of you guys had an experience with a high level player kindness? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a guy on another forum that was 103 earlier - he posted a screenshot as no one believed him. I haven't seen it in-game.

Twice I've had another player show up to kill pigs in Valentine when I was there too. Both times I skinned 2 pigs of the 4, loaded a carcass and left the other guy the other two. I though that was neat until I heard the OP's story. LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, dredd1961 said:

A rank of 100+?????. Are you for real?

This guy, must:
A. Work for Rockstar.

B. A f**king robot

C. Someone Who never sleeps. 

Exactly! it was insane... lucky, it was a kind guy helping.. So, i wonder if i "met" a Rockstar devolper 😜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Myself and a friend where riding and noticed someone go off little cliff and her horse was dying.

 

"Alls i heard her saying was "DAMN IT!"   "sh*t!"

So we both ride up to her.. And shes says, "Great you bastards to here to kill me" While she pulled out her guns and aims at us.  :D

 

So i says "Relax babe,  just gonna help your horse" and gave her horse a horse reviver.   


And just like that made a new RDR friend.  Hooked her up with all my old skool GTA O friends, so she doesn't haven't to roll solo anyomore.   And showed her a place to get piles of horse revivers.

 

 

.

Edited by HuDawg
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Myself and a friend where riding and noticed someone go off little cliff and her horse was dying.

 

"Alls i heard her saying was "DAMN IT!"   "sh*t!"

So we both ride up to her.. And shes says, "Great you bastards to here to kill me" While she pulled out her guns and aims at us.  :D

 

So i says "Relax babe,  just gonna help your horse" and gave her horse a horse reviver.   


And just like that made a new RDR friend.  Hooked her up with all my old skool GTA O friends, so she doesn't haven't to roll solo anyomore.   And showed her a place to get piles of horse revivers.

 

 

.

You sir, are a legend! :)

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, McLawDiz said:

So, i went hunting with my friend in armadillo desert last night.. Looking for some decent birds. 

Suddenly we see a red dot approaching and we agree that we just let ourselves be in good faith and continue to walk around and pick flowers on and on. (lol)

- He walks down from his horse and we both expect him to shoot us both .. That was not the case .. He waves, and we can see that he is level 100+, completely packed in the most expensive clothes, and all his weapons are gold ... He used his most expensive weapon and shot a pair of perfect pelts for us to take with us to town and sell.. . He then rode away again!

I hate the Griefers.. And i most certain hate the fact, that someone just goes into rampage, leaving those who want to chill, for death, but these things DO happen.. And when it does, it feels a bit unreal! :D


Any of you guys had an experience with a high level player kindness? 

Things like this happens rarely, that is the problem.  More players want to be toxic then cool.    Though I did come across some players that found a gang hideout.  Appeared they was pinned down.  So I rode by and drew some agro.  Then hid behind a rock while those same players shot the NPCs in the back cause the NPCs focused on me.  Then I road away leaving the loot.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did a similar thing myself last week, pre-update I was farming the pigs and sheep in valentine and stumbled upon a fellow gamer taking down the sheep. I decided to shoot all the sheep for him so only I got a wanted level and he could skin in piece, after losing the law and returning I let him take all the skins and grabbed two of the carcasses he left.

Not going lie though I'm not always so altruistic, no doubt someone has me marked as a troll for some of my more violent sessions.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Myself and a friend where riding and noticed someone go off little cliff and her horse was dying.

 

"Alls i heard her saying was "DAMN IT!"   "sh*t!"

I'm gonna be doing this a lot pretty soon,  looking to get that award for falling 10 meters with my horse and surviving.

2 weeks of intense grinding, playing every waking second, I'd imagine theres some 100+ players already that got it legitimately. I can't do that anymore, too busy these days, but people living in their moms basement, retired, or whatever that have nothing to do all day could very likely have worked for it already 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

Last night I saved someone from being mauled to death by a cougar only to be shot in the head for my troubles.😡

They must've been pissed you stole their 10xp from the kill. 😅 Doubtful the pelt was an issue, personally would rather you ruin a perfect pelt than let me die.  Probably panicked thinking you saved him to kill him yourself.  If that were me and I was gonna kill the guy anyways, I'd just sit back and watch the cougar finish him off.  Not really into that tho, most likely would be doing the same thing you did and trying to help him out.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Poggy said:

Chivalry Wild West style.  What a grand chap!

Though you probably had a fifty percent chance of being accused of sexism. ;)

I saved a griefers horse last night...lol

After he blasted a friend of mine in the back of the head.  We then killed him about 5 times in a row.   I mistakenly sniped his horse while he tried to get away.

Ran over there and saved his horse.       He stopped shooting at us and started doing waving emotes.

We then all went over to the Tumble Weed Bar.. drank and had bar brawls...lol

Edited by HuDawg
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/11/2018 at 2:20 PM, Saltyballs said:

Did a similar thing myself last week, pre-update I was farming the pigs and sheep in valentine and stumbled upon a fellow gamer taking down the sheep. I decided to shoot all the sheep for him so only I got a wanted level and he could skin in piece, after losing the law and returning I let him take all the skins and grabbed two of the carcasses he left.

Not going lie though I'm not always so altruistic, no doubt someone has me marked as a troll for some of my more violent sessions. 

More pig stories... 

As I was killing three pigs, a shirtless character named An_HonestMan or something like that showed up. I continue working but prepare myself to be shot in the head by this half naked player. I finish up and had to leave one of the carcasses, of course. Still no headshot. 

My horse and I run back to town straight to the butcher. I go into the sale graphic. When I come out, there he is, waving at me and the carcass was at my feet. Then he just walked away. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...