Weirdest glitch you've seen?

Hazed0NE

So I was playing last night with a few friends and we were all on our horses. 

On my screen, it showed one of my friends hovering above his horse and when he would get the horse to move forward, he'd be stuck in place until the horse stopped. I was losing it. Funniest thing I saw online. I was the only one of us who could see it. I wish I had taken a pic. 

It's become a lot more stable already, but I'm actually glad I got to fall through the ground in Tumbleweed and tumble down through the Void... endlessly... screaming... that was worth the experience.

Imagine if that happened to you in real life...

• Like 1

Horse hit a rock going 21956KmH and it launched me further into the sky than a giant in Skyrim.

Another time I got bucked off by the same horse as a wolf pack attacked me. Was thrown off the horse beside a tree and when the wolf went to bite me it spun me around and put me into the tree. The wolves couldnt attack me then and I couldnt leave the tree. You could say I was "truly one with nature" 

INVISIBLE WORMS. This afternoon I went bought worms and went to the riverbank. There were no worms for bait. I rode back to the post office and outside the post office ordered more worms. Walk inside and took delivery of 10 orders of worms. I got to a lake and again no worms in my bait wheel. I restarted the game several times, went roaming in different regions and on one last attempt sign in to buy worms and it said I was already carrying too many. That was this afternoon. Rockstar owes me worms or money lol

• Confused 1

I've had a few times where the crate in front of the fence in Emerald Ranch was gone, but the lamp on it was still hovering there.

A couple times, I've had it where I get on my horse, but I'm still kinda standing on the ground, so my upper torso and head are above the horse with my legs coming down straight through the horse.

And just last night, I had the funniest one I ever saw.  Was doing the mission to go after Crawfish, and on the last cutscene with the guy who hired you, he kept moving around and talking, but his face was frozen with a look kinda like he was asleep.  Eyes were essentially closed, but with a slight gap between the lids, and mouth slightly open like he was snoring, frozen like that throughout the whole cutscene, sleepwalking and talking I guess.