For fun, what's your horse's name/names?

Major Dammidge

Question

On 3/17/2019 at 4:51 PM, VICKSUN said:

HA! Same here. I mean, I don't know what to name these things. I have Horse, Horse 2, and Horse 3. lol Can we change the names? 

I've no idea, I've not played the game in a month of so, kinda lost interest.

I also imaginatively called horses 1, 2 and 3 erm horse1/2/3 but in Japanese just to unusual it up some. My Trotter is called "tachi kaze" (Sword wind). My silver turk is "Shinken" ( a real "live" sharp blade) and my latest little black Arabian chap is called "Tanto" which is the name for the short dagger like blade in a set of three called a daisho owned by samurai in the past and nut jobs like me now.  Impromptu historical cultural lesson over, carry on ;)

1 hour ago, CowBoii said:

something funny or something really cool with a deep meaning to it.

Nimbus (a cloud); Zipper (one who zips); Hay Girl or Hay Buddy  (pun, dbl entendre); Tequila Chaser; Magellan; Mountie; Scalawag; Hobo; Atlas (dbl meaning--maps, character) you may not like any of them but it might get your juices flowing

I have a Roy, a Bo, a Monty,, Red, Ned, Ed, lol yeah I know, but I like an easy quick name for my horse for some reason.

I changed Bo to Roy for me wife it was her late fathers name and she asked me too so....Roy it is.

Now I just have two horses, both Trotters for some reason, a brown one and the white and gray one. Monty and Roy.

My starter horse is Brown Liquor... he has a brown coat. My red Arabian is Red Liquor. They both have their moments where you’d be convinced they were drinking their namesakes. Just today Red Liquor, for no apparent reason, took off at a full sprint directly into a head on collision with a speeding coach, killing himself and nearly me....

Need a suggestion for a name? Here are some famous horse names from the U.S.'s "Civil  War" 

https://civilwarhome.com/horses.html

Buying Guide - statistical comparisons: https://rankedboost.com/red-dead-redemption-2/horse-saddle/

current stable: 

Ajax - Andalusian

Xanadu - Missouri Fox Trotter

Lookout Riley - Nokota

Tank God - ShIre

Chanter - Turkoman

Edited by The Blue Hare
omitted word

StuASSpid - Missouri Fox Trotter  / He refuses to auto jump over stuff. If I don't manual jump. He'll just trip over a 1 foot log, making me fly off. He chooses to auto correct my direction around trees, we'll just collide right into a tree, instead allowing me to manual guide him through the trees. 

Waste of $850.00 - Arabian / This was the name before R* fix the bonding resetting glitch. New name is: Peacemaker

Redrum - New Andalusion

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, C20Dragon said:

Redrum - New Andalusion

💪🐴👌 My andy, "Ajax" is new too. A perlino, his name started off as a joke after the pearly way my bathroom sink looks with Ajax cleanser. But I just learned that Ajax was one of General Robert E Lee's horses. 😎

Ajax, a sorrel horse, was used infrequently because he was too large for Lee to ride comfortably. Ajax also remained with the Lees after the war. He killed himself in the mid-1860s by accidently running into an iron gate-latch prong."

On 12/25/2018 at 8:08 AM, HooverRAD said:

Dulcinea, after a character in Don Quixote. 

occasionally she would grow balls, so Herm is short for hermaphrodite. 

Quixote... Dulci 😎👌

One of my mares recently sprouted a pair of spheroids    under her tail 😳

I have 5 horses, Briar Rose is an Ardennes mare, Oreo is  a Hungarian half bred, Redd is a Arabian mare, their names reflect the colour of their hides,  Zayboo is a Thoroughbred mare so named because her hide markings are so weird (she's a gray brindle that looks like a Zebra). Red Wazoo is an Andalusian stallion so named because of all the problems I have had with stables/horses in the Beta phase.