What other weapons would you like to see?

Jborho

I want the ability to be able to sh!t my pants any time I choose to. So be warned: I eat nothing but stringy meat, canned corn and raspberries and I am not afraid to use it.

Next time one of you cowpokes decides to lasso me when I'm not lookin' and tie me to the back of your horse.....I'm gonna start pushin' that "Ohhhh" button so fast you aint going to know what hit you. Your eyes are going water, your throats going close up and the next thing you know I'll be standing over you laughing. Then I'm going to jump on your horse, scoot around on your saddle and wipe myself with that fancy bandanna you worked so hard for. Then....for the rest of your session, your posse wont go near you, you will be voted out of lobbies and you wont even be able to sit down at a poker table. Even the children of Valentine will point and laugh at you and call you the Pooman. That brown cloud will follow you where ever you go and you will be nothing but a brown dot on the map and a guy in the scope of my Curcano rifle.

1 hour ago, buttlint said:

I want the ability to be able to sh!t my pants any time I choose to. So be warned: I eat nothing but stringy meat, canned corn and raspberries and I am not afraid to use it.

Next time one of you cowpokes decides to lasso me when I'm not lookin' and tie me to the back of your horse.....I'm gonna start pushin' that "Ohhhh" button so fast you aint going to know what hit you. Your eyes are going water, your throats going close up and the next thing you know I'll be standing over you laughing. Then I'm going to jump on your horse, scoot around on your saddle and wipe myself with that fancy bandanna you worked so hard for. Then....for the rest of your session, your posse wont go near you, you will be voted out of lobbies and you wont even be able to sit down at a poker table. Even the children of Valentine will point and laugh at you and call you the Pooman. That brown cloud will follow you where ever you go and you will be nothing but a brown dot on the map and a guy in the scope of my Curcano rifle.

...ew!

12 hours ago, FruitOfTheLum said:

We're probably not getting one of those, though. I think the weapons we have are pretty good already. Rather than a new weapon, I'd prefer it if they added a bit of customisation to the bow actually.

1911 will come in a early shape. it is the only remaining singleplayer firearm that has not been added to online.

https://www.gtabase.com/red-dead-redemption-2/weapons/m1899-pistol

Edited by NF85

7 hours ago, NF85 said:

1911 will come in a early shape. it is the only remaining singleplayer firearm that has not been added to online.

https://www.gtabase.com/red-dead-redemption-2/weapons/m1899-pistol

That early shape would be the Colt Model 1900 which later Browning used as the foundation of the 1911 design. 

The M1899 in RDR2 is the equivalent of the FN M1900 which Browning also designed.

coltevo.jpeg

I was just going to mentioned a chair and I see someone had. I want more interactive hand to hand combat style options. Chairs, bottles, even tables. Give us the option to just cause a riot in a pub. Nothing is funnier in game then a drunk fight. 

• Like 1