My character won't keep her clothes on, WHY?

YodaMan 3D

Just now, Vaderspupil said:

LOL! This thread topic was an eyebrow raiser.  I believe it defaults to whatever articles of clothing you last put on using your camp wardrobe.

This^.   What ever you put last from your wardrobe stays.  Be it from camp or tailors.

54 minutes ago, YodaMan 3D said:

I changed at the tailor and still keep getting the starting outfit.  So that there is something else going on.

So just to verify & be sure, you do have your outfits saved in your wardrobe, right?

54 minutes ago, YodaMan 3D said:

Yes.  I am having to change everytime I spawn in.

& is saved to your horse as well? I know I've saved outfits before that didnt get saved to my horse & had me all confused lol

3 minutes ago, chocolatefinch said:

On the PS4 whatever outfit i had on when I last played is always the one I restart with, Maybe a Xbox bug.

Nope, I have the issue too. 

OP, its not that the game is getting buggier.  In this case, this has been a long running issue. I've had this problem since day one. 

I have tried everything and I have switched outfits at tailors, in camp, from my horse, etc. What I have to do each session is get in my first and select the saved outfit I want.

Goes without saying that I would recommend contacting R* about it.  I haven't yet since it's been an easy bug to get around but I will today. .....I'm sure it's a known issue as I know others with the same problem.

I had finally thought this had been fixed.  Went several days where, my character kept the outfit on that I had assigned her.  Then yesterday, I started a game and she went to back to putting those rags on that she started with.  I noticed unless I spammed the equip button, that on the horse she keep putting her weapons away, and everytime I would dismount from the horse, it would take off as if a predator was around.  The clothes thing is annoying, start hunting or do a mission or bad guys show up and you put your weapons away is really annoying, worst yet is to dismount during a mission and your stupid character unequips everything and the stupid horse runs off and you have nothing to defend yourself with except a pistol and a knife.  Even my settings where I am the only one who can ride my horse has became an illusion.  Doing a mission and a player hops on my horse and takes off.  Leaving me at the startcause they whistle for their horse and I was stuck there.   What could be a fun game, just isn't right now.

26 minutes ago, Mahuk said:

I have settled to the fact this is just another bug so I mostly where the same sh*t I had when I began the game. No matter what I do to save an outfit, the next time I play my character will be wearing the same the sh*t I began with. Chalk it up to another bug that needs  fixing. 

Now need for vanity items if I'm not allowed to use them, but the whole disarming myself prior to be armed or my horse working against me and not with me is becoming more of an issue.    What's the use of building up a level 4 bond, when I got a better response from it when it was a level 1.  This weekend it was just the little issues getting worse that was bugging me.  Not enough additions or fixings being done.  

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 9:42 AM, Kean_1 said:

Nope, I have the issue too. 

OP, its not that the game is getting buggier.  In this case, this has been a long running issue. I've had this problem since day one. 

I have tried everything and I have switched outfits at tailors, in camp, from my horse, etc. What I have to do each session is get in my first and select the saved outfit I want.

Goes without saying that I would recommend contacting R* about it.  I haven't yet since it's been an easy bug to get around but I will today. .....I'm sure it's a known issue as I know others with the same problem.

Me also same old Neanderthal look I started with.

• Haha 1