Jump to content

Horse Bonding Online


HairyWelshman78
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi there, this is my  first post so hear goes.

 

When trying to bond with my horse last night I noticed that what ever points I was getting for my horse would not add to the points it was requiring to level up the horse. so I played for 2hours last night and my horse was still level 1 (174/400 points.)?

Is this a common problem?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I cannot retrace the exact issue you are having, however the lvl1 horse bonding reset error is still in the game. This means that even when you have lvl4 bonding with the horse it resets you to lvl 1. When you visit a stable or basically re-log or after finishing a mission it then sets you back to the correct bonding again. This might have happened in the time you were playing although I haven't noticed that you were not awarded the points for riding etcetera during levelling the horse bonding.

I assume it will work itselves out for you and you will just lvl up.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HairyWelshman78 said:

Hi there, this is my  first post so hear goes.

 

When trying to bond with my horse last night I noticed that what ever points I was getting for my horse would not add to the points it was requiring to level up the horse. so I played for 2hours last night and my horse was still level 1 (174/400 points.)?

Is this a common problem?

 

I haven't seen this happen yet, but there are definitely a lot of issues with the horse bonding. The one that I get constantly is a message telling me my horse achieved level one. When that happens I don't have access to the upgraded slide move. After about 10 minutes  I gain access to the moves again. The bonding level always reads level 4 in the progress menu. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HairyWelshman78 said:

Hi there, this is my  first post so hear goes.

 

When trying to bond with my horse last night I noticed that what ever points I was getting for my horse would not add to the points it was requiring to level up the horse. so I played for 2hours last night and my horse was still level 1 (174/400 points.)?

Is this a common problem?

 

I have random Horse bonding Level 1 messages popping up even if my horse is maxed out already. It happened from the start of online up until today. Pretty much every day when i play, i get such a message. But stats and cores are all fine.

Edited by cadashka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, cadashka said:

I have random Horse bonding Level 1 messages popping up even if my horse is maxed out already. It happened from the start of online up until today. Pretty much every day when i play, i get such a message. But stats and cores are all fine.

Yup, that's exactly what is happening to me.  Are you still losing the upgraded horse moves, like the slide for a short period of time? Or do you always have them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, madfretter said:

Yup, that's exactly what is happening to me.  Are you still losing the upgraded horse moves, like the slide for a short period of time? Or do you always have them?

Haven't noticed anything yet but i can't say that i have payed attention to it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is an issue with me too.  Inside the progress menu, I am level 4 at bonding.  The message "you have achieve level 1 bonding" pops up at random times.  I never check how often.  It's a bug and hopefully will be resolved soon.  I've not tried to use the horse moves or anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/30/2019 at 10:05 AM, NerfThisBabe said:

This is an issue with me too.  Inside the progress menu, I am level 4 at bonding.  The message "you have achieve level 1 bonding" pops up at random times.  I never check how often.  It's a bug and hopefully will be resolved soon.  I've not tried to use the horse moves or anything.

Same here. My buddy gets the same issue. He said he messaged the issue to Rockstar so hopefully others have too and they fix it real soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've have the problem with the bonding level resetting.  Although it seems if I die, sometimes it goes back to fully "bonded".

Just a reminder but I would encourage folks to report all bug to R* directly.  Even though this is an issue they likely know about, the more people that report it, the better.

https://support.rockstargames.com/categories/115001624507?redirect_lang=en_us&_ga=2.45529956.139076846.1549317933-1719606522.1525287356

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...