Missed missions ?

LastUnicorn

Question

I just found out at social club that I missed a few missions in a couple of chapters, is there any way I can enable them now that I finished the game to see what they were about ?

Oh and also I wonder how did it happen i missed all 4! missions in chapter 6 :o I dont rmeber giving up on anything.

7 answers to this question

5 hours ago, LastUnicorn said:

I just found out at social club that I missed a few missions in a couple of chapters, is there any way I can enable them now that I finished the game to see what they were about ?

Oh and also I wonder how did it happen i missed all 4! missions in chapter 6 :o I dont rmeber giving up on anything.

nope, you missed them they're not replayable. you'd have to start a new game.

• Sad 1

It is easy to miss some, you really have to explore and get around alot in chapter 6 as you did in chapter 2 and 3, problem is by chapter 6 things are getting tense, the law is everywhere, it is easy to not get away from camp and keep exploring.

Some of my favorite side missions are in chapter 6 like Hamish the veteran, and others.

You should be able to load an old save and go find the people you need to start the mission.