When Nature Calls!

Bag of Nuts

6 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

Horses never piss either. Talk about fluid retention!

Never witnessed a horse pissing, but on my second playthrough in chapter 1 I noticed yellow snow beneath the horses hitching posts. 

Edited by Diss

You see, Rockstar's attention to detail must be highly commended and is surely one of the games many strengths. If you look though, there are perhaps a few intricacies they could of added but to be fair, it is probably nitpicking. Are there any other details you think that they may have left out which they may have added?

1 hour ago, Hazed0NE said:

I never did understand why they would have horses crapping and horse balls without them urinating. I mean at the very least, you think the horse would take a leak now and then. 

Too graphic, some 12 yr old's mom would try and sue Rockstar. 

8 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Not true per say.

Incoming spoliers btw.

Reveal hidden contents

During the mission "A Quite Time". After the dancing scene is over after finding LENNAY! It cuts to Arthur taking a leak out the back of the saloon.

yeah but that's only seen in a specific instance in that cut scene, not every few minutes

Well say they did have him taking a leak or squatting in the woods, if they did this based on reality, you know how inconvenient it would be? Like we would be stopping like every 2-4 minutes to take a piss (based on in-game time being sped up). lol

Edited by GatoNegro

On 2/18/2019 at 8:05 AM, Bag of Nuts said:

The game is rated 18, so a 12 year old should not be playing it but besides, there are many far worse things than a filly emptying her lily!

I think he was being sarcastic with ya. lol 

And there is some hidden truth there. A lot of parents blindly buy violent video games for their kids and think nothing of it till they see or hear something they didn't expect and they want to blame the game devs/companies.