NEWS: R* Rewarding Players who use 2-step verification

Thanks

I set it up, not sure if I got it right, that was a nightmare having no idea what to expect or how it works, anyway I sent an email to support asking them to verify that in fact I did 2 step verification my account so I can gain the rewards for doing so.

Thank you again for your help, I really appreciate that.

1 hour ago, lumper said:

I set it up, got all set, and when I logged in, the game said Rockstar Gifted me an item, but I dont know what it is or where it is , I didnt have any extra $$ or gold.

If you're talking about the gold bars for registering for the 2-step verification, they will show up in-game.  I saw an alert screen when a session was loading that specifically said I had been given those 10 GBs.  ....and then I saw it in the game when loaded.

Kean_1 how long after?

I set it up yesterday and then played for a few hours, I saw it tell me I had been gifted by Rockstar, but never saw anything show up, I havent logged in today yet, but as of last night when I logged off, nothing.

32 minutes ago, lumper said:

Kean_1 how long after?

I set it up yesterday and then played for a few hours, I saw it tell me I had been gifted by Rockstar, but never saw anything show up, I havent logged in today yet, but as of last night when I logged off, nothing.

I think mine came that night or perhaps the day after.  After I saw the screen I noticed the increase in GB when I entered the session.

Alright, that makes me feel better, maybe it wil show up soon.

I can definitely use it.

I have under $200 and desperately need a rifle to make hunting a lot easier and more profitable.

Thanks, Ill check later to see if anything showed up, I was thinking something went wrong but if others have had a similar experience then I think it will be fine.

5 hours ago, jACKx said:

How many people did this and can confirm they got their gold? I am just curious. My buddy said he did it and has yet to get his, it has been 3 maybe 4 days now.

I can confirm i got it. I signed up a few days ago, and the same day i got them. 

I was unlike Kean_1 not informed about getting them online, they just popped up in the top left corner :)

• 2 weeks later...