This has undoubtedly been touched on at nauseam. Is there any word on online actually being completed. I love the game. The campaign mode is unmatched for me with the exception of the last God of War entry. I find online unplayable. You either fight other people in a rotating door of game modes or The stranger missions......eck. I figured being that this is the forum you guys/gals would have the info. 

Thanks,

The spirit of John Wayne

• Like 1

Come back in a year then maybe.... just pure speculation of course but i dont see that they will add freeroam stuff in the near future and those pvp modes i can live without but thats me. Hope they redo the radar and bounty system again, i dont like it, i actually enjoy integrating with other players both good and bad.

Until rockstar released news about this no one know, maybe the beta phase will end this summer, maybe autum i dunno but im hoping they will add stuff to do otherwise this Will be a painful journey 🤪

Edited by Zampen

This is the lastest news / update:

Watch for these updates posted in this forum as I will usually get them up within just an hour or so after they are announced.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am assuming the game will be a lot more stable with more features by summer. Take a break from it for now and try after a few more big updates. I know a few people who walked away and I convinced them to just take a break instead. Don't let it being in beta or other players ruin it for you yet. See what you think after it is out of beta.

The last update a couple weeks back. Instead of helping my connection issues, it made them massively worse.

I think now that was doing me a favor. I like the game, so I’m now playing the local story to get to things I didn’t do there. That is, I am enjoying local mode, instead of wasting major league time figuring out Online Mode connection problems, or recovering from (Actual) griefers, stacked upon server drops, stacked upon inventory losses, stacked upon stupid re-spawns after disconnect that drop me into the middle of spawn campers, etc.

My level 55 toon will be ready when there’s some better connectivity and some more content On-line. I hope that’s 4-5 months from now. And I’m OK with that for now.

Edited by Snipe