Funny stuff that....just happens

lumper

Ive seen some pretty crazy things.

Spoiler, I am going to mention one example and it is from after the epilogue so......spoiler.

When I went to St Denis as John to see Tilly, after she leaves I turned around and where her trolley was, there now was a row boat!! with a guy in it!!, in the middle of the street!!

lol people all freaked out, I got in it with my horse, took a pic eventually and the law came so...

This video below is a guy who all at once decided I was a threat and so he ran into traffic, implanted his head into the side of a trolley and then was basically all busted up while being dragged down the road smashing into fences, posts, other people, etc.. it was hilarious.

See the video for that one, and if you have a funny moment, maybe this is a good thread for them?

Post your funny moment.

i have many but here is my first.

Edited by lumper

made a thread here with a vid in it a awhile back.   trying to do the long range shot for one of the challenges,  guy i was targeting in the sniper rifle scope ran up my line of sight.  Thread title has something about a pegasus, can't think of it off hand.  was quite entertaining.  I was too surprised to even hit the guy as he was "flying" at me with the next few shots.

LOL sweet.

Just when you think you have seen it all, some nutty sh*t happens, I took a stage to St Denis yesterday, when I arrived the coach was wheelied all up in the air for some reason and another coach trying to get past caused all sorts of disruption my horse got winged, etc.. was quite the scene.

I just thought it would be a fun post to put short videos of funny stuff and anomalies.

Edited by lumper

On 3/13/2019 at 9:45 AM, myopiasound@gmail.com said:

lol that's great. There was an old Hermit, I forget where but there was a cow running around on his roof. Shot it eventually...

Lol these are great!!

See when that happens I capture "what just happened" so I can look at it again later or show my friends, I have a small collection going of unique things, like Abigail's plate floating above her head as she eats, or stage coaches getting airborne, etc.. just save em for later, always a good laugh.

My wife doesnt play but loves to watch those clips I save, she will often say, hey put on some clips, show me what you are up too.

She loves Arthur and the story and will sit and watch me play over watching a tv show.

Im trying to get her to try it, she is not a gamer and never has been but she actually expressed an interest in trying to control Arthur and learn the controller, so I'm really psyched RDR2 might be what brings her into the gaming world.

Edited by lumper

Horses in this game are so smart!  if you jump the train to rob it at Bacchus Station the horse will follow the train and fall off the cliff.  Don't try it with your favorite horse!  Now that i think of it that would have been a good way to get rid of my last horse before the end of chapter 6.

1 hour ago, Kormath said:

Horses in this game are so smart!  if you jump the train to rob it at Bacchus Station the horse will follow the train and fall off the cliff.  Don't try it with your favorite horse!  Now that i think of it that would have been a good way to get rid of my last horse before the end of chapter 6.

So this is my favorite way to have bounty hunters chase me I hop on a train headed to Bacchus bridge and watch them run off the cliff do this four five times and then I go collect all the stuff including the gold nuggets from their horses!

• Like 1

This one NPC that was in one of the developed areas, I can't remember which city... He got trampled by like 3 different horses and stood up and walked into a bar like it was nothing. Another person, I accidentally lightly bumped with my horse dropped dead and I had the law after me. lol

• Like 1