Is the wild Arabian available to get online?

Can I just go up to Lake Elizabeth and tame and beak another white Arabian or is that not available online?
In single player I had a Trotter, two Arabians, and a Turk, I would love to get a better horse than this one I currently have, but buying one is not even a possibility for a long long time.

12 hours ago, lumper said:

Can I just go up to Lake Elizabeth and tame and beak another white Arabian or is that not available online?
In single player I had a Trotter, two Arabians, and a Turk, I would love to get a better horse than this one I currently have, but buying one is not even a possibility for a long long time.

Sorry, breaking horses to own is not available online. If you want a white Arabian it has to be purchased.

53 minutes ago, Cliffs said:

This irks me, why did we learn how to tame horses in Story mode but yet can't do anything with horses online. Wasn't horse thievery a huge thing in most westerns/

Sadly it's most likely because R* wants us to buy them with purchased gold.   It's almost the same way in GTA,you can't own or sell stolen super cars. They only let you keep the super low level cars. I guess in RDR2 they figured no one would want to keep the junk horses, so they didn't even make it an option. 

Ok I see, thanks guys for all the info.

I am starting to understand more and more how the mechanics of this type of game work and what they mean by in game transactions, so you want better gear but dont want to grind away for hours to get it,  you can spend real money and buy virtual gold and use that gold to buy the better gear.

I get that, ok cool, I think Ill just grind it out myself, but its good to know.