UK - (GMT time zone based) day time player

evilcd

Hi, I play mostly day time and weekends (UK - GMT) on PS4. I’m level 65 (04/04/2019).

My aim is to level up gaining XP doing the missions, daily challenges (as little griefing as possible, rather just do the kills one on one between ourselves) & gang hideout clearing. I will always loot corpses where possible & don’t say no to free items in building searches either. The aim is having fun on the journey. I also hunt, gather & fish. I’m not a griefer but happy to hunt them in a posse if they become persistent & annoying, messing up our day but would prefer to leave them alone.

I would enjoy making new regular online friends to get the most out of RDR2 online either riding out in your posse or in mine. I have a headset & am polite & respectful and English speaking during conversations.

Contact me (PSN evilcd) if interested.

Thanks

• Like 2

Howdy @evilcd all adult posse adding new gunslingers. We don't grieve but won't run either. Do a little of everything. We won't have any racism , remarks about sexual preference , political , or nationality. Anyways if you would like a shot at becoming an Angel Lmk. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Howdy @evilcd all adult posse adding new gunslingers. We don't grieve but won't run either. Do a little of everything. We won't have any racism , remarks about sexual preference , political , or nationality. Anyways if you would like a shot at becoming an Angel Lmk. 

Hi, thanks for the reply. If my UK - GMT hours fit in with your online time I’d be happy for a trial ride in your posse. My current dilemma is that my majority of friends are based in the USA and our online times differ dramatically.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, evilcd said:

Hi, thanks for the reply. If my UK - GMT hours fit in with your online time I’d be happy for a trial ride in your posse. My current dilemma is that my majority of friends are based in the USA and our online times differ dramatically.

That won't be a problem bud. We have several from u.k. I'm on est time myself and play mostly evenings and a lot on weekends. Typically on from 330 pm est till around 8pm est and almost all day on weekends. We will get you in today if your on. I'll send fr this afternoon. Thank you sir !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedDeadHunt said:

@Chris Arbaugh I’m 25, I saw on another thread that your posse is aged 40-70 but I hope it’s cool with you guys that I’m a little bit younger?  

We all know sometimes age doesn't mean level of maturity so if your respectful and easy going we will give you a test run. We usually require our players to wear a Mic but some don't speak English but pickup on what we want quickly. Saddle up partner.  Will get you in tonight if ur on. Thanks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedDeadHunt said:

@Chris Arbaugh sounds good bud! I got a mic ready to go. what time do you guys usually meet up around at? also what is your PSN?  

I'm in est.  I play from 330 pm till around 7 or 8 pm est. Some are from u.k. and all over the world. Easy breezy bro. My gt is Bucnation3139

Edited by Chris Arbaugh

Hi all, thank you to all for the replies to my lack of friends to ride with during GMT daylight hours. Friday evening is always promised to family time. This Saturday 6th April I’m busy so next time I will be online will be around 11am GMT on Sunday 7th April. I hope I will catch up with some of you then. 

Please feel free to add me on PSN in the meantime.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, evilcd said:

Hi all, thank you to all for the replies to my lack of friends to ride with during GMT daylight hours. Friday evening is always promised to family time. This Saturday 6th April I’m busy so next time I will be online will be around 11am GMT on Sunday 7th April. I hope I will catch up with some of you then. 

Please feel free to add me on PSN in the meantime.

Will do bud ! See you soon !

• Kean_1 locked this topic