Which are you mostly playing right now?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What are you playing now?

• RDR - Story mode - first play-through
    • RDR Online
    • RDR - Story mode - another play-through
    • Something else (Specify below)

I couldn't put 2 items in so i chose - Something Else

I'm slowly slogging my way through a 2nd play through on the story mode (i have no desire to play online, probably never will). but most of my time has been spent lately playing TD2.  If i'm not in RDR2 or TD2 then it's  Ark Survival, Surviving Mars, and when i get bored of those TheHunter: Call of the Wild.

Played the SP 3x all the way through Epilogue, the last time was great, but I got bored, I have 30k$ and everything I want, seen it all, done it all, etc..
I started playing online about a month ago, 4 weeks or so, at first I hated it, I even started a second character and still hated it, then I found a strategy and started grinding

Now I play that pretty much exclusively until I finish this level grind Im on anyway then I am going to take a break,

Im at level 51 in a little over a month.

I got bored with my 2nd play though of RDR2, so i mostly just play it on the weekends now.  I played RDR2 for a couple hours saturday then turned it off and finished Assassin's Creed: Origins, then just started AC: Odyssey before crashing for bed.  So my play time for the next month or so will be taken up by TD2 and AC: Odyssey.

Its funny, but I wrote my reply on Sunday, now on Thursday I am re thinking things, I really have no reason to play rdr2O anymore, and I already played the Sp three times, def not doing it again.

I bought Far Cry 5 and it came with 3 plus all the dlc's and stuff, but I just cant seem to find the inspiration to go back to it right now, I dunno, I might be at that point when I turn off the xbox til next November and just go outside, I dunno.

Sometimes I get burnt out, this seems like one of those times.

I been mostly dabbling with the online end of the game. I am planning on getting a few other games I been putting off to put back in a rotation. Starting to get a wee bit bored with RDR2 at this point. I 100%'d the game offline and online... Eh. Not always fun. 

I'm on my second playthrough of story mode currently. I am doing all the side missions this time around. 

I tried online briefly but didn't end up liking my character design. I want to start again but I just love the story mode so much.

I really hope we get story dlc in the future!