Wish I had it recorded

DNMNetTech

I was walking through the field at sunset, peacefully admiring the view, when all the sudden I kicked up a few ducks. I reached for my varmint rifle and.. plink, plink, plink they fell to the ground. As I walked over to pick one up I noticed a blue blip on my map. When I was turning around I saw a player with dynamite in one hand and Scofield in the other. I heard over the game in a familiar voice “My Duck”. As I flew through the air in a cart wheel of death, I accepted what I already knew...
 My wife needs a theme song and an entourage. I'm thinking TNT 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, DNMNetTech said:
I was walking through the field at sunset, peacefully admiring the view, when all the sudden I kicked up a few ducks. I reached for my varmint rifle and.. plink, plink, plink they fell to the ground. As I walked over to pick one up I noticed a blue blip on my map. When I was turning around I saw a player with dynamite in one hand and Scofield in the other. I heard over the game in a familiar voice “My Duck”. As I flew through the air in a cart wheel of death, I accepted what I already knew...
 My wife needs a theme song and an entourage. I'm thinking TNT 

Never get yourself caught between a cowgirl and her animal fat bro ! That's basic 101 right there ! They get mad dog mean !! Lmao

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Gh0stRyder said:

Most people I have come across are chill about these scenarios. They just call out their kill and so long as you don't take it, you don't bite the bullet. 

This still made for a funny and entertaining story though! 

The funny part is my wife hadn't been in the game when I shot the ducks. Then she appeared when she joined my session. Kapluie and there I go.

• Haha 2

I had an arrow whizz by my head the other day after I killed a cougar that I witnessed  killing another player. I guess that player didn't want me to take "his" cougar, even though I succeeded and he failed. Whatever, I let him have it. I didn't need it anyway.

• Like 1

Hunting on busy servers is always a laugh. I was once hunting some wolfs and there were a few people nearby. I wasn't paying much attention, next thing I know, there is three of us pegging the same wolf. Ended up having a shootout over it. Me and the one dude were laughing, the third guy was PISSED. lol