Throwing in my hat !

Zampen

Hopefully, will you come back when it comes out of the beta? myself & my posse leader Chris Arbaugh is giving it a rest maybe just meet up with other posses members once a week, we have been playing since the start grinding since Nov, the lack of content & bugs & disconnections has made the game unplayable hopefully R* sorts all this out before players abandon the game for good. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will not continue to support this game im afraid. Im that kind of gamer that dont go back when i move on but thats just me 🙂 we are all different and i know most of you are in this for the long haul, all credit to you 🤗 Hopefully this game will kick ass in the upcomming years, it deservse that 👍 But the way the develepors have chosen to handle things have just left a bad impression on me and left me bitter. Happy hunting cowpokes ❤❤

Edited by Zampen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'd be inclined to wait and see what the spring update brings before throwing in the towel if I'd put as much time into the game as you obviously have but I respect and understand your decision.

I got similarly disenchanted with GTAO waiting on the heists update and then even after it arrived I never played the game to the same extent again. R* don't seem to be learning from their mistakes but I guess with the success they achieve with this approach they aren't going to change.

• Like 1

@Zampen hey there tumbleweed ! I completely understand your frustration. Just thought I would ask if it's a lack of good folk to ride with ? Would love to offer you a spot with Arthur's Angels if that is the case ? If not sorry to see you hang your hat up. And come visit from time to time. Happy trails partner. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Zampen said:

Will not continue to support this game im afraid. Im that kind of gamer that dont go back when i move on but thats just me 🙂 we are all different and i know most of you are in this for the long haul, all credit to you 🤗 Hopefully this game will kick ass in the upcomming years, it deservse that 👍 But the way the develepors have chosen to handle things have just left a bad impression on me and left me bitter. Happy hunting cowpokes ❤❤

right there with you buddy, the Devs are lacking imo when it comes to actually engaging with the community even when they ask for suggestions etc..

Only reason i played was to rebuild that previous RDR experience with my crew, but even after we built it(website, discord, backstories, unique ranks etc..) they stopped being active in the game. So i am too just not really getting on especially after that previous "update" lol.

Just like GTAO they started off sh*t and now when "its actually good" i never went back so you and i are the same when it comes to moving on from games.

take care friend

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 4:42 PM, Zampen said:

Thanks for an awesome forum and a nice time im moving on from rdr2. Nice people and respectful attitudes that you dont se in alot of places nowadays. Yehaa and bye

What kinda horse sh*t is this^..

You're obviously suffering from RD O burnout.  Just take a break..   

No point throwing in the hat till the beta ends.   At least wait for that before putting a bullet in the game.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

What kinda horse sh*t is this^..

You're obviously suffering from RD O burnout.  Just take a break..   

No point throwing in the hat till the beta ends.   At least wait for that before putting a bullet in the game.

No thanks. Take care 🤗

7 minutes ago, Zampen said:

Yeah Kean_1 you can delete or lock this thread if you wish, thanks.  

naw...  Makes no difference to me.  Just messing around.   .....unless you want me to.  It's your thread.