AutoSave Bug

Sanitater

Question

So, I was roaming about in Number land Calls area where I found a Dinosaur Bone. I inspected it and moved on but lost the horse in the fall.

So I didn't want to run around on foot so I used the Auto save option to reload a few minutes back I discovered the bone.

The issue occurred that the bone I had inspected previously was shown on spot but now I am unable to Inspect it however close I am to it and see it through eagle eye.

Similar case occurred about about the Rock Carving at Mount Hagen. 

It's my 2nd play through and this is frustrating as I can't make new trinkets, exploring would be all wasted and 100%  game completion will not occur. Someone please help.

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Sanitater said:

So, I was roaming about in Number land Calls area where I found a Dinosaur Bone. I inspected it and moved on but lost the horse in the fall.

So I didn't want to run around on foot so I used the Auto save option to reload a few minutes back I discovered the bone.

The issue occurred that the bone I had inspected previously was shown on spot but now I am unable to Inspect it however close I am to it and see it through eagle eye.

Similar case occurred about about the Rock Carving at Mount Hagen. 

It's my 2nd play through and this is frustrating as I can't make new trinkets, exploring would be all wasted and 100%  game completion will not occur. Someone please help.

Manual save and save often.  I never use/trust autosave.  When I do a  restart after shutting down, I always use my last manual save.  I alwys create one before anything I do that might be sketchy, after I collect/kill something I need for a challenge, and as the last thing I do before shutting down.  Autosave has been changing Arthurs clothes, shaving hime/cutting his hair, etc randomly.  I have had to spend a lot of time redoing things becuse I forgot to do this, but I don't like that when you die, you lose money or that when you respawn, you loose anything stored on your horses.  THAT is a real pain.  An d I oearned to store as much as possible on your main horse.  If you take the train, pelts stay on your main horse, but disppear if on your temporary horse.  Sometimes that means a long ride to a trapper to make sure you don't lose anything.