Xbox One Crew 18+ All Ranks Welcome Mic Required & Discord Optional

THIS CREW IS A PVE CREW WE DO NOT START TROUBLE AND WE DO NOT SHOOT 1ST UNLESS SHOT AT. 

I dont care if you are rank 1 or 1,000 you are welcome to join us. 

We do have discord and all club communication is posted on it but if you just want to hang out and grind and play etc thats fine. 

I had been Looking for a crew on here for ages trying to join a good active posse and despite requesting to join 3-4 of them I never heard back and I decided it was time to set up my own and see if people would be interested. 

UK BASED POSSE ON XBOX BUT EVERYONE WELCOME IF YOU HAVE A MIC. DISCORD OPTIONAL WE DO ALL 3 ROLES IN THE GAME BOUNTY HUNTING COLLECTING AND TRADING, 

we have 3 uk based players and but happy to accept people from all over. 

We are Only fools and Horses ( yes I am a fan of the tv show ) but fools with horses sounds great in the world of RDR. 

when the DLC Droped on the 10th I decided I wanted to play the roll of the trader and set up Trotters Independent Traders. ( Trotters another horse pun ) 

But we also do collecting and bounty hunting. 

I have officially set up my Posse as  Only Fools and Horses. 

Blackwater . Valentine . Saint Denis. 

I am thinking about calling my horse Rodney after Dave. 

We will play Defensive mode and Never shoot 1st when were not running deliveries we are drinking beer and playing poker watch out for my 2 pair I have a pair of aces and another pair of aces. 

Requirements Rank doesn't matter but adult gamer's only no squeakers soft age of 21. will accept mature lower aged. 

About me I am 39 years old level 45 from the UK.  I was born in Sheppard's Bush West London in the year 1980. 

This Forum is checked Several times Daily. 

MOD NOTE:  OP hasn't been active since February. Closing thread as a result.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Sarge134 said:

37 year old gamer here. I'm interested but in the USA. I started the bounty hunter role but don't mind helping others.

We have decided that we will be doing all 3 roles and American players are more than welcome send me your gamer tag

Hi, 50 year old player from UK here. Ive been looking to join a posse now ive started rdr2 online, only played story mode mostly and im just rank 6 so far online.

Would like to join up if you will have me, I have headset with mic and play a few evenings a week and at weekends.

Gametag is BlackJackHa

Howdy, 39 from US.  Usually on around 9 cst.  Can womp n ride anything with at least two legs.  Trader by heart, bounty when life on the range gets slow.  I like poker and whiskey to keep my sangin voice in fetter.   Tag is devohuntz. 

Hello, i would be interested to Join, i play nearly everyday for a little bit at the very least when i can. I am 45 years old, and live in the Czech Republic.

GT: meZZi321

i am a PC gamer mostly, RDO is the only game i play on Xbox.

For me your first rule is the most important thing, i hate shooting first.

thanks

Hi 26 from England based in London mainly a PC gamer but playing red dead redemption 2 on Xbox. getting bit bored playing on my own joined a couple of possies and get kicked out straight away sadly.  took the trader and the collector role and hate being constantly killed by griefing people happily enjoy just running around hunting and doing missions

Gt - Crithta Taar

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and I am a Navajo male and I would like to join, I role play my character in all aspects, not just the job roles. I play a female native American and role play her of what a average native woman would of been doing in that time period.   My Xbox handle is.  Spottedhorse97

• Kean_1 locked this topic