Jump to content

Anyone Running Into These Issues?


KylesDad7
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 - In the Stable buying the (I can't remember now what exactly it's called)  the service that sets your horses stats to Gold, when you buy it, it takes the $7.50 payment and goes to gold in the barn, but when you exit, the cores are back to white?

2 - Consistently can not pitch camp in your desired location?

3 - If you are able to pitch camp, Cripps will randomly pack it all up? Even in the middle of a play session.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, KylesDad7 said:

1 - In the Stable buying the (I can't remember now what exactly it's called)  the service that sets your horses stats to Gold, when you buy it, it takes the $7.50 payment and goes to gold in the barn, but when you exit, the cores are back to white?

No, but I've been to a stable once in the past two months, so I'm probably not the person to answer this.

26 minutes ago, KylesDad7 said:

2 - Consistently can not pitch camp in your desired location?

Oh god yes.  It'd be irritating, but Cripps bugs me.  Hopefully down the line, we can have the option to hire someone new or outright replace Cripps.

27 minutes ago, KylesDad7 said:

3 - If you are able to pitch camp, Cripps will randomly pack it all up? Even in the middle of a play session.

Yep.  Annoying too.  It's understandable though, that if you're pitched in West Elizabeth but just spent an hour and a half in Lemyone, that the game's scripting assumes you'd want camp set up closer instead of fast traveling back or riding the whole way.  From an economics perspective, it makes sense, because they get you twice, with both the fast travel cost, and the camp upkeep cost continually coming out of your earnings (not that it's a big deal, but still).   

Part of me wonders if there is or should be a setting that you can select to lock the camp into place until it's taken down by choice.  That's probably a QoL change that they'll examine if enough people request it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

Oh god yes.  It'd be irritating, but Cripps bugs me.  Hopefully down the line, we can have the option to hire someone new or outright replace Cripps.

 

I want a true outlaw role and have the ability to kill Cripps. Just hope we don't get someone even more irritating.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, DNMNetTech said:

I want a true outlaw role and have the ability to kill Cripps. Just hope we don't get someone even more irritating.

You can kill another player's Cripps if they have the white flag of their camp lowered. But like killing another player's horse, you're  charged for his revival.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ozy8753 said:

Buy the pamphlet from the fence you can make horse meal

I was thinking something completely different, like butchering horses into a meal and selling parts to the glue factory.

56 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

You can kill another player's Cripps if they have the white flag of their camp lowered. But like killing another player's horse, you're  charged for his revival.

But I don't care about other peoples' Cripps, just mine.  

It's personal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DNMNetTech said:

I want a true outlaw role and have the ability to kill Cripps. Just hope we don't get someone even more irritating.

Cripps well and truly won back my favour yesterday when he killed a couple of lawmen that were chasing me but got too close to the camp for his liking. He’s chased off NPCs trying to attack me while I’m crafting at the campfire before too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...