Red Dead Redemption 2 General Chat

Lonestar

On 11/11/2018 at 8:06 AM, Susie said:

I think I just got raped in the bayou 😱😱

Yeah I had that encounter while looking for the panther...

On 11/11/2018 at 7:32 AM, puxxled said:

i was making my way to bag a panther and there was this women on the floor claiming to be injured so I helped the dippy mare only to be held up so i went along with it let her and 2 guys mug me,

Did you ever get the panther?!?! I had better luck in the other spawn area.

Don’t you think they should make fancy dresses and working dresses for men and women? Also fancy and work hats, I think they should, I mean it did say clothing from what they would wear, like if they should make this, also don’t you think they should make an option to say, leave weapons behind what this will do is,” it would leave your weapon belt behind, I don’t know if it’s just me I just am a fancy person so I want this in online..

The one thing I wish we could do in this game is become "friendly" with wildlife and actually, keep them as pets in some manner. I know that is too much like other games out there but it would be cool to have a bear do some hunting with you. You can make it where if you walk into a town with him by you, people will try to kill him. 

8 hours ago, LinXX said:

it would be cool to have a bear do some hunting with you. You can make it where if you walk into a town with him by you, people will try to kill him. 

Maybe as a cheat code or something, but that is totally unrealistic for a game that focuses so much on realism.

That said, I would enjoy rampaging through town on a bear...

10 hours ago, Suck3rPunch3d said:

Anyways, I was wondering what everyone prefers to use weapon wise. Like what is your favorite weapon? 

Semi-auto shotgun, a.k.a. The Problem Solver.

Also, the heck with Saint Denis. Every time I sneeze in that town there's three corpses and forty cops. :/ 

19 hours ago, Suck3rPunch3d said:

Anyways, I was wondering what everyone prefers to use weapon wise. Like what is your favorite weapon? 

1.Slot: Bow / Springfield Rifle

2. Slot: Semi-auto-shotgun

Most time i prefer the bow idk why but in every game that has bow its mine :D

Edited by Jayjoejohnlongsilver

On 11/16/2018 at 3:40 PM, houseofcantor said:

Sure would be nice if Rockstar toned down the attitudes in camp. Gets tiring to be harassed for "not contributing." I hardly go there much - maybe that's their complaint. 

Throw money, food, or pelts at them and tell them to do their own work. lol

I am the same way though. I am out exploring all the time and then when you go back, they want to complain like an old nagging hen. 

17 hours ago, GatoNegro said:

The nagging and complaining is like the only part of the campsites I can't stand. Like if I am busy doing something and I have to hear their remarks every 2 minutes... makes me want to blow up the camp lol

Pretty simple to walk to the collection box and drop in a few pieces of the junk you collect from killing O'Drisculls or whoever.  I never get this as I've done all the camp upgrades in the ledger, and working on the hunting upgrades for the camp.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kormath said:

Pretty simple to walk to the collection box and drop in a few pieces of the junk you collect from killing O'Drisculls or whoever.  I never get this as I've done all the camp upgrades in the ledger, and working on the hunting upgrades for the camp.

Was going to mention this. You just have to give them something and they don't bother you. I mean it isn't like they make you do a crap ton of work once everything is opened up to you through the story. 

4 hours ago, puxxled said:

I’m halfway through chapter 3 and I went into the general/gun store and realised the majority of the guns and outfits are locked, when and how do I get access to these ? Cheers

I don't want to give you any spoilers but they will unlock as you complete missions/quests. Just carry on and they will become available. 

If you want a more in-depth answer, make a thread for it and I am sure someone will be able to give you exact times for each item.

Please someone explain me how to sell/delete/reduce the weapons on my horse?

It's so infuriating to select everytime between all the weapons I bought or found.

I hate this so much! I don't need all of them damnit, just a few!

Edited by Graham
  • Like 1

Anyone have a good news channel to share info on Red Dead Online?
The ones I follow are bombing with the "news" about some players already playing online this weekend because the achievments show some progress, those lazy ****s didn't even check the game or the trophy system up until now? I've saw 0.1% on PS4 since ealry november, it's a clickbait cluster****  with "online release date" and it's all "late november" with minor alteration because some dumb journalist forgot a word on the article.

2 hours ago, Graham said:

Please someone explain me how to sell/delete/reduce the weapons on my horse?

It's so infuriating to select everytime between all the weapons I bought or found.

I hate this so much! I don't need all of them damnit, just a few!

Can't. 

On 11/27/2018 at 7:21 PM, Stallionsden said:

Really rockstar. No money given to us at start of online. Really gripes me that you have to grind so much for a game where it makes you purchase shark cards or whatever the cards for rdr2 be. 

Like it's hard to make money in the game.  Want all weapons unlocked too?

I don't have a problem with needing to earn money. I like a challenge. What I have a problem with is the way they allow people just go on repeat killing each other for no reason. I play by myself so it isn't even a fair match up. Even if I manage to kill 1 or 2 people, the other ones end up getting me.