• 1 month later...
  • Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think 😱😱

This is just to say random thoughts about the game, yeah? I found the forum on Reddit and since that site seems to be getting too toxic I joined here. I am new to Red Dead Redemption but this loo

Firstly, hi to everyone, new to this place and first post. Liked what i was reading on the posts that I saw and joined up. So, here I was today, enjoying the game, galloping along on my horse...

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Don't you hate it when animals don't spawn expressly when you're looking for them? Was playing yesterday and saw squirrels everywhere. Later, while in camp at Pearson's, I noticed I needed only a perfect squirrel pelt to craft a new satchel, so I though, "I've been seeing those all over so it'll be no sweat." Circled the map four times and didn't see a single squirrel.

Edited by Parzival
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Ironic Kast said:

So a forums that needs approval. We can not be so critical or any negatives thoughts about the game?

The owner turned it on at one point because we were getting overwhelmed by spammers, etc. and it's been working great. 

It has nothing to do with people sharing negative or critical opinions about the game so feel free to do so. ....as long as it's done in a civil manner and follows the rules obviiusly. 

4 hours ago, Ironic Kast said:

Ahh... So, Okay... This is a third party site, right? 

It's a fan site, yes. We are not affiliated with R* or Take Take Two.

R* doesn't have any official forums for GTAV or RDR2.

Hi guys, i have issues with the outfits i wear online. I have two saved, but when i go to any session, it changes and i cant choose mine from outfits in the left menu.  it shows i have no outfits.  I know the game take off my coat, but i have no gloves, boots, and hat. If i start the game with the grizzly outfit, it al changes for a diferent one. I dont know its a bug or i do something wrong. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys I have finished story mode and I'm 98% complete. Cant find the Biographer (Writer) in Valentine saloon to do the Nobelist of men and women side stranger mission. Does this character appear at a certain time of day? What do I need to do, trying to collect the guns for this mission.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/29/2020 at 5:50 AM, Parzival said:

hvd6ffwjlgd41.png

Seems we didn't finish the job. 🤣

LOL that is hilarious. I wish I would have seen that now. The moment that person did must have been hilarious. 

EDIT: Or was it you that spotted the bus?

Edited by KVNknowsbest
  • 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Parzival said:

It's automatically used when you open a lock box.

Thank you sir.

I've since read this:

How to Use the Lock Breaker in Red Dead 2

This might seem simple, but it's been stumping quite a few people, even myself. 

To use the lock breaker, approach a locked chest or door and interact with it by pressing "Square" on PS4 and "X" on Xbox One. It's that simple. If you are having trouble with it, it's because the door or chest you want to open can't actually be opened. In my 15 hours with the game, I've only found 3-4 locked chests, and I haven't found any locked doors, so they're few and far between it seems. 

Is this true or no?

47 minutes ago, Parzival said:

Truth be told, the only times I've remember actually using the lock breaker are when playing the stagecoach robbery mission with Trelawny, so I can't say how many locked boxes are in the game.

Thanks. I wish it would be explained better in-game.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tater said:

I wish it would be explained better in-game.

I noticed a number of things that weren't properly explained in the game. Like I love that the game was not hand-holdy but some stuff just didn't make sense. I found myself on Google every other day trying to figure stuff out for the game. lol

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, xsugarskull said:

I noticed a number of things that weren't properly explained in the game. Like I love that the game was not hand-holdy but some stuff just didn't make sense. I found myself on Google every other day trying to figure stuff out for the game. lol

Same here. Well, I guess I still do it.  😀

• 9 months later...