save online

what's the fastest way to save the game online?

i know that quitting saves the game, but it's slow on my system to quit and relaunch just to save the game.

is there any action in that forces the game to save so we don't lose everything on a crash or when we are removed from the game due to a server problem?

Nothing that would be convenient to my knowledge. In the rare instances I've crashed I don't recall losing anything really important especially on my character.  ......maybe my horse (a few pelts or the like). 

i'm constantly losing pelts on game crashes and even after log out on camp. everything in the game online makes you lose all the pelts. it's pathetic. i've been playing for days and i still couldn't figure out what triggers the save.

i really enjoy the hunt on this game but it's impossible to play it at this point. looks like the only thing working is the bounty hunter, and even it is filled with bugs.

anyway... this is the only online game i ever played that doesn't save anywhere the state and position of a character.

everything seems random (or bugged): sometimes i die and keep the pelts, others i lose everything; sometimes i log out and keep the pelts, others i lose everything; and some times the pelts vanish for nothing at all or just because of a fast travel. it's a crappy online game that always feels that could be amazing!

On 11/27/2019 at 8:00 PM, NeKryXe said:

i'm constantly losing pelts on game crashes and even after log out on camp. everything in the game online makes you lose all the pelts. it's pathetic. i've been playing for days and i still couldn't figure out what triggers the save.

i really enjoy the hunt on this game but it's impossible to play it at this point. looks like the only thing working is the bounty hunter, and even it is filled with bugs.

anyway... this is the only online game i ever played that doesn't save anywhere the state and position of a character.

everything seems random (or bugged): sometimes i die and keep the pelts, others i lose everything; sometimes i log out and keep the pelts, others i lose everything; and some times the pelts vanish for nothing at all or just because of a fast travel. it's a crappy online game that always feels that could be amazing!

A lot of people have complained about this. I am sure if it was an easy fix, they would have done so by now. We just have to wait out the storm. The saving is a bit buggy for now which is unfortunate but hopefully they will have it fixed before the year is up.