Bounty Hunter?

Vendetta

yes, sadly R* wants you finish mission as fast as possible in SP but as slow as possible online.

the clouser to the limit the more cash and xp you get.(this allso goes for stranger missions) what the thresholds are idk but some1 prolly does.

Edited by NF85
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NF85 said:

yes, sadly R* wants you finish mission as fast as possible in SP but as slow as possible online.

the clouser to the limit the more cash and xp you get.(this allso goes for stranger missions) what the thresholds are idk but some1 prolly does.

Thanks everyone. I was kind of noticing this last night. 

Get to a safe zone and run the timer down to the last 30 seconds. 

30 second point represents the max you're gonna get paid.  "This is the way" that most missions operate with a timer. 

The missions that don't pay more for taking timer down to final 30 are any trader missions (including resupply) or moonshine missions. 

3 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

Kinda backward IMO.  Never understood this.  

Personally, I also hate running the timer down vs. simply playing the game.  Just makes it seem so much more of a grind (for me at least).  .......and not in a good way.

I agree. I did it in the beginning, to get the gold to unlock the roles etc. But once I didn't really need the gold for anything specific anymore, I stopped doing it and just complete the missions whenever I complete them.

Think it depends on where you play on the map.

In a dense stranger mission region like rodes-SD then it is moust likely more profitable to do as many as you can in combo with bounty hunter, so there would be no logical reason to wait for the timer to count down as that time is better spend traveling.

In more remote regions like grizzlies or new austin where there is a fair distance between the stranger missions or bounty boards then it makes sense to wait down the timer.

30 second timer rule:

We did test it once  with a couple of Alden wagon recovery missions. 

When we waited out a 20 minute Alden mission we got 44 nuggets of gold (almost half a bar), and over $35 ( a lot when you don't have roles)

Then we tried to do 2 stranger missions in 20 minutes, the combined total was less than waiting the one out.  

If I remember right we got like $12 and .08 nuggets from "the boy" and like $15 and 10 nuggets from Alden. And with riding time and everything it took us right at 20 minutes to fit 2 in. 

So..waiting (in a safe zone) is boring but more profitable. 

5 hours ago, NF85 said:

To expose you to the pvp grifers ofc.

This is R*, they have never made an RP game that dont encourage bad behavior.

Meh.....  I've never really been exposed when I did run out the clock. We've always been right there at the destination to make the delivery if needed.

What I'm saying is that it would make more sense to reward players for completing missions faster or perhaps get rid of the time advantages entirely.

.....as for encouraging bad behavior, RDO is far from a GTA experience in that regard. IMO / IME, R* has made quite a lot of changes to help mitigate the issue and/or to offer solutions for players to combat those kinds of encounters if they wish to.  Sure, griefing still exists in some form or another and always will in this kind of "one size fits all" solutions but it could be much, much worse than it is.

I think its better to start bounty and dont go straight for the mission but go slowly searching for collectibles , doing daily challenges , and once you see 4:59 starts ticking only then go to the yellow point on map then the clock changes again and resets and now you dont have to wait for the Red 30 seconda no matter howwe fast you finish it pays well