1/14/20 Weekly Bonuses and More

Kean_1

11 hours ago, Freakshow9191 said:

So that's not new from Tuesday?

I'd never seen it before. 

Mine was in valentine, but he was locked in a prison coach. 

It was just before Christmas when I had it pop up. I've not played the game for any amount of time since then to know if it has been a regular thing.

The working version you experienced might have just dropped with the Tuesday update though. 😉

12 hours ago, Freakshow9191 said:

So that's not new from Tuesday?

I'd never seen it before. 

Mine was in valentine, but he was locked in a prison coach. 

That one popped up for me a week or two ago. Hadn't seen it before or since either. Thought it was for the poppy recipe thing at first, but nope.

Mine was on the back of a horse, think I caught up with them somewhere between Rhodes and Valentine (starting from Manzanita.)

Time to put this game on the shelfes for now.. 

I cant cope with a game so broken as it is.. It was actually pretty fun before the moonshiner update, but now.. its borring, and unplayable.. because of massive bugs, no life, and what not.. 

Will be looking in again in some months, and see if its fun again! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, McLawDiz said:

Time to put this game on the shelfes for now.. 

I cant cope with a game so broken as it is.. It was actually pretty fun before the moonshiner update, but now.. its borring, and unplayable.. because of massive bugs, no life, and what not.. 

Will be looking in again in some months, and see if its fun again! 

Gotta agree with ya there.  I got one more daily to get my map but after that gonna move on for awhile.  Can only hunt when doing bounty's is just too lame.  I miss the other players and grievers.  Perhaps a mass exodus of player base can be a good thing.  

On 1/16/2020 at 7:54 AM, McLawDiz said:

It was actually pretty fun before the moonshiner update

I noticed a massive change since then myself. Less players, less to do, more bugs, and just more annoyances. I don't play as often as I once did but I can't blame anyone for taking a break at this point. Maybe if enough people do, they will realize what is more important to fix and fix it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SNAK3S said:

I noticed a massive change since then myself. Less players, less to do, more bugs, and just more annoyances. I don't play as often as I once did but I can't blame anyone for taking a break at this point. Maybe if enough people do, they will realize what is more important to fix and fix it.

Fully agree. 

Edited by Herta47
  • Like 1

While I have not noticed as many issues as other people have, I have grown bored with the game. Not in the sense that I can't ever enjoy it again but just the lack of depth. The story mode was fantastic. I played through it twice on console and again on PC. Online has just been so hit and miss for me. A few of my friends quit playing since the moonshiner update (because of all the bugs and issues) as well. These bonuses really don't do much to liven anything up either. 

Still love the game. I'll still play online. I am just not going to be playing often. I'll move on to a few other games I been waiting to play.