Filthy Animal Community 18+ (PS5/PS4)

What's good everyone!? Tis the season for finding a community great a giving! 

Come and join a group of gamers who help others out early and often! Mele Kalikimaka from us to you! 🤙🏾🤙🏾 

2424902.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to join your community. My Rockstar name is BRN_RUBBR_ and my PSN is BRN_RUBBR_

I'm 23 years old

My lvl in RDRO is 4 (just started yesterday)

I'm playing from Central US

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it: Yes

I do/ do not participate in any glitches/exploits: Do not

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate: Yes
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 1/1/2021 at 12:16 AM, Brn_Rubbr_ said:
I would like to join your community. My Rockstar name is BRN_RUBBR_ and my PSN is BRN_RUBBR_

I'm 23 years old

My lvl in RDRO is 4 (just started yesterday)

I'm playing from Central US

I do/ do not participate in any glitches/exploits: Do not

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate: Yes

I look forward to hearing back from you, thanks for your interest in our community. 🤙🏾

Edited by STN357
Typos
  • 4 weeks later...

We are still alive and well, I hope you all are. As you all get situated in this new year and you are trying to find a place to rub with other Red Dead players, you can come and check us out. I look forward to hearing back from you all! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm looking for more adult gamers to join and build our Red Dead community. We have seen a little dip in activity due to COVID and lifestyle changes but we are looking to boost those numbers and get fresh new faces in here. I'm interested in adults who want to play in a multicultural, diverse, fun, adult community. If that's you, please respond to the OP and Happy Hunting! 🤙🏾🤙🏾

• Confused 1

We are actively recruiting players to run with us and our community. Check out the OP for details.

I would like to join your community. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is

Ur_GF_Is_My_Mom

I'm _23 years old

My lvl in RDRO is 

I'm playing from US East Coast (SC)

I do not participate in any glitches/exploits

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate 

Yes
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, The Regulators said:

I would like to join your community. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is

Ur_GF_Is_My_Mom

I'm _23 years old

My lvl in RDRO is 

I'm playing from US East Coast (SC)

I do not participate in any glitches/exploits

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate 

Yes

Thanks for the info, I'll be reaching out to you. Appreciate the message as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

We are actively looking for more adult players to join our ranks. If you are interested, please reply to the OP and I'll reach out to you shortly. Have a great weekend 🤙🏾

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Nugax80 said:

I am an adult player and am interested in joining a posse. Ps name same as here!

I'll reach out to you and hopefully we can get you going. 🤙🏾

• 2 weeks later...

We are looking to continually add more adults to our community from every walk off life and location. I look forward to hearing from you all. Good luck out there! 

We had a good weekend running together in our private lobbies and helping each other out, talking story, winding down our weekend. I'd really like to get more players who like to vibe out and have fun, grinders, conversationalist, introverts and everything in between are welcome. We look forward to hearing from you 🤙🏾 good luck out there! 

We are just a bunch of adult gamers looking to enjoy this game. We specialize in helping each other out, running in crew controlled/invite only lobbies and we run every role. We look forward to hearing from you 🤟🏾

Aloha People,

We are gaining some great traction and great responses from you all and would like to keep that momentum going.

We are rebuilding and solidifying what we have here. If you'd like to run with an adult posse that look to help others before helping themselves, multicultural, diverse and a lot of fun, come and see about us. Look forward to conversing with you all. 

Happy Kamehameha Day, Happy Juneteenth, Happy Father's Day, Happy Pride Month and, soon to be, Happy Independence Day.