Filthy Animal Community 18+ (PS5/PS4)

STN357

No need keep scrolling, you've come to the right place! We are looking for you, YES YOU! If you fit the description in the OP, this might be the place for you. Inquire within! I look forward to hearing back from you all! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are looking to getting more active players. The player who likes to run by themselves but could use the help every now and then, the players who are looking to having a good time when they are online and the player who doesn't mind helping others out. If you fit any of those descriptions, please look at the OP as to how to join

• 2 weeks later...

Are you having a hard time to find players to run with!? Do you just need a few adults to run with? Come and see how you can add to this community. We would love to have you running with us. 🤙🏾🤙🏾

• Like 1

We are just a bunch of adult gamers who are looking for others to run with us. We would really like to add more players. We accept all types of gamers, we don't grief actively, we run every business, we have players scattered all over the place and we really would like to have you help us with our wagon trains. 

Look at the original post as to how to join, we look forward to hearing from you. 

• 2 weeks later...

It might be time to 'Old Yeller' this forum. Maybe I'm wrong but I do know that this game I love so much is more fun when you are tonight with others in it. 

What's understood need not be explain. We would love to add you to our small and quaint community. 🤙🏾🤙🏾

• Like 1

I would like to join your community. My Rockstar name is mcdizzle101  and my PSN is N0_M8D

I'm 32 years old

My lvl in RDRO is 252

I'm playing from east coast central time ( example West Coast US)

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it: Yes

I doparticipate in any glitches/exploits

I'm am willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NOM8D said:

I would like to join your community. My Rockstar name is mcdizzle101  and my PSN is N0_M8D

I'm 32 years old

My lvl in RDRO is 252

I'm playing from east coast central time ( example West Coast US)

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it: Yes

I doparticipate in any glitches/exploits

I'm am willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate

Thanks for reaching out, I'll be continue our talks in PSN 🤙🏾🤙🏾

We are still actively looking to bolster our group of gamers and get more active players running with us. We are a small group of adults that just want to have fun and game together. If you are looking for a solid group of players to build with, see the original post on how to join! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year Everyone! I'm hoping you've given a thought on your gaming resolution and thought about a better place to be in gaming this year. Here's hoping our paths cross on your endeavors! Blessing y'all and hopefully we will see you in the West 🤙🏾🤙🏾

• 2 weeks later...

It you are one of the players that would like to #SaveRedDeadOnline and want to run with us to keep it going, check the original post to see how we can keep it going. Happy Hunting out there! 

If you are an adult gamer, a professional IRL, have responsibilities and play when you can, come and join us. We all do the same!?

If you are void of responsibilities and have ample time, come and join us as well we cover both groups and so many other groups! We are LGBTQ friendly, 420 friendly, we welcome all new walks off life and we do not want any sh*t bags, racists, bigots! See the original post as to how you can join. W would really like to have you with us. 

We are still looking for players who are looking for a place to call home. We are trying our damnedest to keep Red Dead alive. Come and kick it with us, we are an adult crew full of professionals in many different walks of life that game when we can. Come and be a part of a very diverse, open, and ever changing community. We look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Hunting and do your part to #SaveRedDeadOnline

Is this thing still on!? Are you still trying to #SaveRedDeadOnline and help the girls in horses keep the community going!?? sh*t, we are too. Help us continue to build and resuscitate this community! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe when the port to PS5 complete got GTAO, they can finally allocate some resources to this game. Needless to say, we are looking for the players who still play. Check the original post to see how you can run with us! Thank you for your time! 

We are looking to still add players to our crew. As we continue to give Red Dead a defibrillator, help us grow and try to resuscitate the game we all loved.