Epilogue 2 John Marston Inherits - HAS SPOILER

HAS SPOILER

Hey hey, I have a question about chapter 2 of red dead redemption 2, I tried to search it on the internet but I didn't find anything about it. my bad english.
I wanted to know if the horse that dies along with Arthur Morgan at the end of Epilogue 1 can be used with John Marston in Chapter 2, and if not, I as John Marston, would I be able to inherit a horse from Morgan in the stable? He inherits the guns and the rest of Morgan's stuff. Sorry if I'm talking nonsense, I just finished chapter 1.

The horse dies, so no, you can't use it because it's, you know, dead. If it's one you break in the wild or buy from a stable (such as the white and black Arabians), then you can get another one the same way once free roam is unlocked for John. But if it's a unique horse that can only be acquired one time (like Buell), it's gone forever. Any stabled horses owned by Arthur will also be lost.

Edited by Parzival
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Parzival said:

O cavalo morre, então não, você não pode usar porque ele está, sabe, morto . Se for um que você quebra na selva ou compra de um estábulo (como os árabes brancos e negros), você pode obter outro da mesma forma quando o free roam for desbloqueado para John. Mas se for um cavalo único que só pode ser adquirido uma vez (como Buell), ele se foi para sempre. Todos os cavalos estábulos de propriedade de Arthur também serão perdidos.

Thats it! Thanks bro.