HELP!!!!

ClassicSarah

Question

My friends and I are having problems with another player. He's literally following us everywhere, even finds us when we change sessions. He is relentless and scaring us. He even took it as far as messaging one of us and telling us we'd better stay off RDR2 for awhile cause he's not stopping. We've all blocked and reported him, but he's still doing this. I tried to reach out to Rockstar games, but they just said to block him in social club, however he doesn't have an account there. Is there anything that can be done?

3 answers to this question

@ClassicSarah

How did they message you?  What platform are you playing on? 

Depending on how they messaged you, there might be another route you can go with that service.  For instance, if it's on PS4/5, you can actually send that to Sony and they may take action on their PS+ account.  

As far as R*, I would reach out to them again and let them know.  Gather any evidence you can and send that to them as well.  

@ClassicSarah

If they messaged through PSN and depending on the content of that message, you can directly report that to Sony.  There is an option in messenger. 

Sony has taken a firm stance on harassment, inappropriate / insulting remarks and so on. If you have an example in one or more of their messages about their intention to harass you, send that in.  

.....btw, you can also block their PSN account so they can't send you messages, follow you, etc.

• Like 1