Horse Attributes?

Smeasel

Hello All! I'm new here!

I wanted to bring up the topic of horse attributes because I can't turn up anything in search engines or on here for that matter!

So when it comes down to attributes such as different types of handling, including Race, Standard, Heavy, Elite, etc. what are the key defining differences? Does handling refer to merely a horses reactivity?

Additionally, can any horse's stamina and health stat levels be increased to 10 or is this limited to certain horses? I've noticed that the horses I use the most seem to have gone beyond the 3 maximum level-ups that are suggested in articles. I look forward to what yall have to add! Thank ya kindly for reading. ;)

9 minutes ago, Smeasel said:

Hello All! I'm new here!

Welcome!

9 minutes ago, Smeasel said:

So when it comes down to attributes such as different types of handling, including Race, Standard, Heavy, Elite, etc. what are the key defining differences? Does handling refer to merely a horses reactivity?

It's not so much reactivity, it's more about how they feel to ride. "Heavy" would be like the Ardennes, where it thumps around corners and is a bit slow to turn. "Race" would describe a nimble horse that you can switch from one direction to the other quickly. 

10 minutes ago, Smeasel said:

Additionally, can any horse's stamina and health stat levels be increased to 10 or is this limited to certain horses?

I think they are limited, so you can increase them by, say, 3 points, but that's the max you can increase them by. I'm yet to get a full stat horse, put it that way. 

• Like 1