(Solved) Help with NEW travel challenge - Visit Every Town (12)

CrowsButt

Question

Can someone tell me what the 12th town is?

Here are the towns I have visited.

1. Valentine

2. Rhodes

3. Strawberry 

4. Saint Denis

5. Blackwater

6. Van Horn

7. Annesburg

8. Manzanita

9. Coulter

10. Armadillo

11. Tumbleweed

12. ???

I have traveled to Pleasance, Emerald Ranch, Thieves Landing, Lagras, Waipiti, and a few other small locations on the map. Only other place I can think of is Lymphony (the burned down town near Valentine). 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

- CrowsButt 

Edited by CrowsButt
Solved

4 answers to this question

You have Henningans Stead (Mac Farlanes Ranch), you have Twin Rocks, you have all Train stations and fast travel posts, which i suggest to pay a visit to.

Caliga Hall east of St.Denis, and Braithvaithe Manor in Southern Lemoyne is another suggestiuon.

Somewhere it must trigger the 12th Town... 

Edited by roggek

14 minutes ago, roggek said:

You have Henningans Stead (Mac Farlanes Ranch), you have Twin Rocks, you have all Train stations and fast travel posts, which i suggest to pay a visit to.

Caliga Hall east of St.Denis, and Braithvaithe Manor in Southern Lemoyne is another suggestiuon.

Somewhere it must trigger the 12th Town... 

Thanks for the response!

I have been to Macfarlanes Ranch, Caliga Hall and every fast travel location. Pretty sure I have been to Braithwait manor, but I had planned on going back just to make sure.

Havent tried Twin Rocks, but i have been to all post offices that are in train stations (which is another new travel challenge). 

Edited by CrowsButt

2 hours ago, CrowsButt said:

Thanks for the response!

I have been to Macfarlanes Ranch, Caliga Hall and every fast travel location. Pretty sure I have been to Braithwait manor, but I had planned on going back just to make sure.

Havent tried Twin Rocks, but i have been to all post offices that are in train stations (which is another new travel challenge). 

Don't forget Rathskellars Fork in New Austin. Although it is not a town it is more a private property.