RDR2 refuse to launch after months of gameplay

Zagio

Question

I played since PC launch, but all of a sudden 1 day after the last patch 2 weeks ago I started getting this problem. The game won't launch.

I launch it from RDR2.exe or from Rockstar Launcher the button on the launcher goes from "PLAY" - "LOADING" - "EXIT FROM THE GAME" - "CLOSING" and then again "PLAY".

Absolutely nothing happens visually, there's a process in task manager but no windows or nothing else is showing on my monitor.

I tried reinstalling, updating drivers, verifying files, run as admin... It feels hopeless.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix this?

1 answer to this question

On 9/27/2020 at 9:21 AM, Zagio said:

I played since PC launch, but all of a sudden 1 day after the last patch 2 weeks ago I started getting this problem. The game won't launch.

I launch it from RDR2.exe or from Rockstar Launcher the button on the launcher goes from "PLAY" - "LOADING" - "EXIT FROM THE GAME" - "CLOSING" and then again "PLAY".

Absolutely nothing happens visually, there's a process in task manager but no windows or nothing else is showing on my monitor.

I tried reinstalling, updating drivers, verifying files, run as admin... It feels hopeless.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix this?

Hi!

I bought this game last week, and i have exactly the same problem as you.

Did you or anyone else solved it?

Best regards!