I used to play without any problems the story mode, but after i had a problem with my pc now I can only play online

6/02/2021 I got the game on kinguin last year and i could play the story mode "flawlessly", after i got a problem with my pc and had to re format my ssd to roll back to an older backup point of windows I can not play story mode anymore lol (it's as if it doesn't recognize i bought the game but i have over 60+ hs and on my profile i can see the progress i have made in story mode ). When i select story mode it tells me to go buy the game on social club, even though I already bought it.  If anyone has had the same kind of experience could you please help? (I have already sent a ticket to rockstar to address the problem )

On 2/6/2021 at 10:18 AM, NSlider22 said:

6/02/2021 I got the game on kinguin last year and i could play the story mode "flawlessly", after i got a problem with my pc and had to re format my ssd to roll back to an older backup point of windows I can not play story mode anymore lol (it's as if it doesn't recognize i bought the game but i have over 60+ hs and on my profile i can see the progress i have made in story mode ). When i select story mode it tells me to go buy the game on social club, even though I already bought it.  If anyone has had the same kind of experience could you please help? (I have already sent a ticket to rockstar to address the problem )

solved by reinstalling RGL