Lost Character Situation (Account Transfer?)

Akobel

Hello. I'm not new to the Red Dead Online scene, but a situation has come up regarding my character and what account I'm using. It started off as a test character on my father's PS4 account, as he is the only one who has PS+, and therefore online access. Months went by, and I continued playing this character while my father was at work on his account. It's been almost a year now, and this character is pretty much maxed out. Rank 103, golden weapons, several maxed out race horses, all the roles unlocked, etc. 

Well, my father is now going to be home more often due to COVID, and I just received a text from him saying that he wants his account back for himself (I'm no longer allowed on it,) and he will buy me PS+ if I play on my own account.

I have to start all the way over from the very beginning of the game. The current situation is that I will be losing a year's worth of progress on this character.

I was wondering if there was a way I could transfer--at the very least--my rank over to my original account. I can rebuild cash and gold and work my way towards earning back my items... but the time I spent building my rank just can't be recovered naturally without spending another 10 months grinding every night. Should I call Rockstar support, or should I not even bother with it? Will they transfer anything at all?

I would be incredibly grateful for any insight at all, as I'm in a dilemma and feel cornered about what steps I need to take in order to fix this. Thank you.

- Akobel