ROCKSTAR: A online wish list:

Hardluck_Harry

Question

1. More money when you loot bodies
  2. More places to loot, example; bandit camps, abandoned houses should have more stuff
  3. Better pay days for missions, more gold and cash (money is 19th century and prices are 21st century, really?)
  4. Free fast travel to camp
  5. Cheaper fast travel in general
  6. Cash reward for clearing bandit camps
  7. Bounty hunting for NPC's when your moral is in the white
  8. Fix the crashing

Anyone want to add anything?

3 answers to this question

On 12/27/2018 at 8:23 AM, Hardluck_Harry said:
  1. More money when you loot bodies
  2. More places to loot, example; bandit camps, abandoned houses should have more stuff
  3. Better pay days for missions, more gold and cash (money is 19th century and prices are 21st century, really?)
  4. Free fast travel to camp
  5. Cheaper fast travel in general
  6. Cash reward for clearing bandit camps
  7. Bounty hunting for NPC's when your moral is in the white
  8. Fix the crashing

Anyone want to add anything?

Great ideas. But unfortunately, this game looks like following the GTAO model of milking players of their real cash. By implementing a ridiculous economy that demands players grind for many hours or visit the Playstation store. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dredd1961 said:

Great ideas. But unfortunately, this game looks like following the GTAO model of milking players of their real cash. By implementing a ridiculous economy that demands players grind for many hours or visit the Playstation store. 

It sure seems that way, doesn't it? I started getting the feeling it was heading this way after the first week which would be unfortunate. We have lives outside of gaming, families, work... I mean I can only commit to maybe 3 or 4 hours max per week. It would hardly be fair to charge me based on me having more things going on irl just to keep up with the dude who lives in his parent's basement and doesn't work, have kids, and has no responsibilities. 

2 hours ago, redscrew said:

It sure seems that way, doesn't it? I started getting the feeling it was heading this way after the first week which would be unfortunate. We have lives outside of gaming, families, work... I mean I can only commit to maybe 3 or 4 hours max per week. It would hardly be fair to charge me based on me having more things going on irl just to keep up with the dude who lives in his parent's basement and doesn't work, have kids, and has no responsibilities. 

Lol yeah. I believe it will eventually kill the online game. Either pay up or grind for 20 hours doing repetitive stuff to buy a decent horse etc.