Who.. or what has been the biggest help?

Major Dammidge

Question

First and foremost this forum, because I was able to find a posse rider @BurbonChaser who has taught me a crap ton about this game. Second, believe it or not, an Australian streamer named parth1c. The Mississippi servers kept players out of the game for 7 and 1/2 days. The streamer allowed me to jump join his sessions, and shortly after invited me to his posse. His friends from around the world friended me and I got invited to working servers or was able to join session  and got to play without missing a beat. I even met a guy from our neighboring state of Louisiana!! I am no longer getting on just to grind. Parth1c's friends who often  comprise more than one Posse with all of us in the same chat party, do mission after mission after mission and I'm leveling up without even thinking about it because I'm really really having fun. 

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

There was this dude who was playing with me online almost every time I was on for the first nearly 2 months. I met him in a lobby, we added each other and it was great. I joined his posse and he was the most helpful player I had encountered on there. A few weeks back he disappeared from my friend's list. I tried searching his name and nothing popped up so I am not sure what happened.