Scurlock-Helm Gang [XBOX]

Scurlock

627560D5-F863-44BB-9278-F60540AB1327.thumb.png.b42f7dc705fd04a06298b5c75f7ae673.png

About us:

We are an Organised RDR2 Gang looking for like-minded folk to enjoy this beauty of a game with.

We play the game with a sense of Roleplay. We have Ranks within the gang which are: Gang Leaders, Lieutenant, Enforcer. Etc. 

The first step to becoming a member of the Scurlock-Helm Gang is to become an Associate. 

As an Associate, you will go through a probationary period. In this period, you are expected to prove yourself worthy of becoming a member of the gang. 

All Associates will go through a series of tasks in order to become a full member.

Short Gang Backstory:

Founded in 1892 by Doc Scurlock and Levi Helm. The Scurlock-Helm Gang were formed out of numerous small ranch owners and Gunslingers in the New Austin area. Many of those who became best known as "Scurlocks" had a long history with one another previously. Sir Scurlock, aka Doc Scurlock, would become the best known, most likely due to the notoriety of his name, which arose because news accounts attached his name to everything the Scurlock-Helm gang did. The close-knit family had a history of killing alongside one another prior to the war.

Associate Rules:

Must be 18+

Must have a Mic

Do NOT disrespect any members of the Scurlock-Helm Gang

Do NOT shoot any members of the Scurlock-Helm Gang

We are your only RDRO Gang. If you are caught messing in any other gangs you will be kicked!

Rifles and Repeaters are not allowed when present at the camp unless otherwise instructed

Associates are not to shoot first. Only return fire to defend yourself

Orders given by the Leaders MUST be followed

If you bring any problems to the gang, you will be kicked and put on a KOS list

Must have Discord 

NOTE: Once you have joined the discord, you will be put in a waiting room. Whilst in the waiting room, you’ll be expected to answer a few questions. These questions are nothing personal. All game based. 

Our Gang Instagram is: @scurlockhelmgang

We look forward to hearing from you all! 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, TheSkaBoss661 said:

Howdy! Y'all seem like some fellers I'd like to ride with, GT: TheSkaBoss661

I'm x box one

Good to hear! We use discord to communicate outside the game. Drop me a private message you I’ll send you the link!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Kean_1 locked this topic