Legendary Bullgator too much activity

Rango

Question

This is such  pain.  I experienced this with the Bison and now the Bullgator.  I am in chapter 6 and I have tried all of the so called fixes.  Left and did other missions, shot ten times in the air out of the area, came into the area from both directions., killed a crapload of gators, left and slept 17 hours until morning, saved and reloaded game.  Nothing works.  I can see no strangers or camps in the area.  What now?  I managed to trigger this the first time and it ate me.  Since then, the dreaded too much activity message.  Is this time relative since there is a road near by.  I have also tried this at different times.  What is the solution???

Edited by Rango

1 answer to this question

21 hours ago, Rango said:

This is such  pain.  I experienced this with the Bison and now the Bullgator.  I am in chapter six and I have tried all of the so called fixes.  Left and did other missions, shot ten times in the air out of the area, came into the area from both directions., killed a crapload of gators, left and slept 17 hours until morning, saved and reloaded game.  Nothing works.  I can see no strangers or camps in the area.  What now?  I managed to trigger this the first time and it ate me.  Since then, the dreaded too much activity message.  Is this time relative since there is a road near by.  I have also tried this at different times.  What is the solution???

I just tried exiting, closing the app and reloading.  Still too much activity.  I do have 2 missions in Annesburg, the second Anne Downes mission and the second collection mission, that I need to do, but that is not "in the area" and I also have rescue John from prison waiting to do also.  Could this be affecting things?

UPDATE:  Went way up north to see the UFO on Mt Shann, visited the hermit in the cave, did some fishing, killed a ranchers cow, and was gone about 3 game days.  The gator hunt finally triggered and it was bagged.  A lot easier than trying to kill that Panther.

Edited by Rango