Missions Bug?

DylBandit

Hi all,

I tried searching this particular issue I am having and couldn't really find anything about this bug I've been having so I wanted to make a thread about it and see if anyone else has or has had this issue and what they've done to fix it. 

The Bug: 

Every time I try and find a Red Dead Online session, I can't seem to find anymore of this "golden" icon missions that was recently added into Red Dead Online. Also, I've noticed every time I go to stranger mission, it won't let me speak to them, or the person is just simply missing and not there. I've restarted the game a few times, and rejoined sessions, and this issue seems to reoccur.

This actually wasn't the case last night. I was actually doing the new missions from the update and the stranger missions are working perfectly fine. I also noticed that I can't seem to find any players in the session making the game feel like a ghost town. Not sure if I am the only one having this issue, but I sure hope I can get this resolved as soon as possible, as I already made a report to this to Rockstar.