Rdr2 ps4 online, disappearing pelts

BLACKWAKUMA

Question

Hi.. As I am happy to hunt and make money from that, I am gathering a lot of pelts.. But if I die or the game crushes due to server error or ps4 error or anything like that, my pelts are all gone and all my work then is pointless and disappointing to the point that I want to quit the game entirely, because I'm a working man and I want to enjoy the time I have but with this problem I can't do that with rdr2 for very long.. now can I? The fact that I'm paying for ps4 plus it adds to my frustration.. So I would like to know if there is going to happen something about that in the near future.. And yes I have the latest updates if you ask... Thank you very much in advance 

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, BLACKWAKUMA said:

Hi.. As I am happy to hunt and make money from that, I am gathering a lot of pelts.. But if I die or the game crushes due to server error or ps4 error or anything like that, my pelts are all gone and all my work then is pointless and disappointing to the point that I want to quit the game entirely, because I'm a working man and I want to enjoy the time I have but with this problem I can't do that with rdr2 for very long.. now can I? The fact that I'm paying for ps4 plus it adds to my frustration.. So I would like to know if there is going to happen something about that in the near future.. And yes I have the latest updates if you ask... Thank you very much in advance 

The games been like that from the start, if it bothers you that much don't play, with all the disconnects & getting shot riding to the butchers I've still made $40.000 & have all the pamphlets guns & best horses & saddles, you've either got to stick with it like we've all done or play another game until it hopefully gets better?

Thank you frient it just hit me you know.. But it's ok I still can make money the game is enjoinable already as it is.. is just that I just snapped up at that moment is all.. I just wish that the game will be tuned better in the future

On 7/19/2019 at 11:32 PM, BLACKWAKUMA said:

You should not lose pelts if you die. That should have been fixed.