Digging bug/glitch?

Devohuntz

Found a dig spot south of valentine under some clothes lines.  Started digging then my character stopped that animation and started walking south, I was unable to control him or push any buttons.  Had to respawn to get control again but the item I was supposed to get was the 1796 halfpenny.  Now it is not there and also not in my inventory.  Is there a fix for this?  Is it a known issue for items to disappear?  I am lvl 20 collector and have made  the rounds many times, never seen this before.  Cannot get today's coin set because of it.   Tried loading back in, restart, all that.

This has also just happened to me, this is extremely frustrating, i only needed ine more coune for my set and now im unable to collect it, on top of all the other mishaps in this game (that i paid 80$ for) im almost at the point where i want my money back.. disconnects and losing goods, turning in quests or deliveries and not getting paid or experience.. other free games work dependably theres no reason a cash cow company like rockstar should have this issue

• 1 month later...