Elite Cavalry Now Recruiting (PS4)

Nathrylo21

20191016_212158.jpg?width=278&height=301

Hello 

Elite Cavalry are now recruiting we are a militia style posse. We use discord to communicate and is a requirement, we have a military style ranking system. We are a laidback and chilled posse and are now looking for members to join us. We are looking for people aged 16+ and already consist of over 60+ members from around the world. We are a pretty chilled out group of people who enjoy playing all aspects of the game and helping one another out and offering in game advice. There is no level requirement to join or uniform also a mic is preferred but not essential. Please fill out this short Recruitment Form and we look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. 

https://forms.gle/Jfat7rD1fbuM81kCA

Rules and Guidelines

1. No griefing other players and causing any unnecessary conflict, attacking peoples stranger missions is ok however attacking someones trader sales is not as this is costly to the player and we wouldn't like it happening to us. If you are shot at first in any situation however then they have asked for trouble so by all means shoot them in the face. 

2. If any of the posse members are in trouble or being griefed we are to help them however we can. We will help you in a fight only if you are outnumbered just post in the Chat Lobby that you are being griefed and post by how many if possible and we will join up on you and help you out. 

3. People are to be respectful of others in party chat and discord. No hateful speech such as racism or homophobia. You can say whatever you like but if someone asks you to stop then you will be expected to stop.

4. Party chats are now to be created when doing other tasks such as large delivery or bounty and pvp these will be posted in a dedicated psn chat. This is to stop party chats being so hectic and having 3 things going off all at once. Once a task is completed people can rejoin the main chat but will need to remember to not interrupt when someone is talking. 

5. In party chat try not to talk all at once as this can be hectic at times and let others speak try not to interrupt. 

6. Help each other out and just enjoy playing the game. Also if you have any issues you can DM @The General @Major General or any of the @Brigadier's. Also I ask that you be loyal to the posse. 

Helping with Sales

1. Sales are to now be posted in the dedicated Sales Lobby instead of the Chat Lobby. Whichever Sale is at the top will be done first and then so on and so forth. Once a Sale is completed then it is to be removed from the thread by the person who posted it to show it has been completed. If there is a sufficient amount of sales and enough people we will run two sales at a time to ensure that everyone gets an opportunity at making money and levelling up. Any Sales that get posted in the Chat Lobby will be removed as the Sales in the Sales Lobby will take priority.

2. When helping on a Trader sale try not to go to the camp empty handed bring something to donate to Cripps as this will help fellow members.

3. @everyone who joins the posse will be expected to fast travel to camp or the moonshine shack and ride with the wagon to ensure it reaches the destination safely unless we have a private session. 

4. If you feel a player is going to attack the wagon then feel free to shoot them so as to not jeopardise the sale. I recommend using explosive ammo for this if you have it. 

Promotions/ Demotions Criteria

You can earn a promotion by doing as follows:                                                                                                                                                   1. Showing up for fights and helping posse members who are being griefed

2. Helping posse members and newcomers in the PVE aspect of the game such as sales and  leading sales

3. Being active and helpful in the game and also in the discord

4. Following the rules and guidelines

5. Coming up with good ideas and suggestions to contribute and better the group as a whole 

Demotions  will happen if:
1. Not active in game or discord checking in wont secure your rank but will ensure you remain in the group

2. Not fulfilling role responsibilities

3. Not being helpful in the game or discord

4. Breaking rules 

If for any reason you are going to get demoted please dont take offense as its nothing personal against you it's just that there will be others that are more active and fulfilling the role requirements. People can always earn there way back to the role if they want it. The lowest you can get demoted to will be corporal.

The Ranks

@The General 
The leader of the Elite Cavalry 

@Major General 
Second in Command and trusted adviser of @The General and has full administrative responsibilities over the discord

@Brigadier 
Trusted and experienced members of Elite Cavalry and are able to pin and delete messages and also rank members up accordingly. They also have the power to remove inactive members. They will also be making sure people are checking in. People of this role are active majority of the time. 

@Major  
Trusted and proven soldiers of the Elite Cavalry and will be leading various posses and party chats for various different things such as showdown modes, legendary bounties or even poker. People in this role will also be expected to have their posse name as Elite Cavalry to represent the group. 
People in this role are active the majority of the time.

@Captain 
Trusted members of Elite Cavalry people of this rank will be expected to do the @Major rank when a person of said rank is unavailable and they would also be expected to change their posse name to Elite Cavalry.

@Sergeant 
This Rank is to show that the effort you have put in to the group with helping out in game or in the discord. There are no responsibilities with this rank.

@Corporal  
Trusted and proven members of the Elite Cavalry. There are no responsibilities with this rank.

@Cadet 
This rank is to to give new members a two week trial period to see if the group is the correct fit and also they are the correct fit for the group. 

1st Division/ AGA (Anti Griefing Alliance)

@everyone When you are in a fight with First Division/AGA please follow these protocols! They are here to help us win!

1. Include (AGA) in your posse name! Mandatory!
2. If you are killed by a friendly, PARLEY. HOLD TRIANGLE. 
3. If you see a friendly that isn’t parlayed, shoot them to parley. 
4. If you are shot by a friendly, DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY. PARLEY IMMEDIATELY. 
5. Follow orders given by First Division members. If you do not cooperate, First Division will not help you. 
6. DO NOT CALL FOR HELP IF YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE.
7. If you call for help and leave after people show up two times, you will be removed from the posse. cat2 

Edited by Nathrylo21
  • Like 2

Been riding with these fine people for quite some time now, and I've got nothing to say besides they are the best. for real. Very helpful when it comes to starting up in the game, showing you the ropes and progressing with you in your journey in the world that is Red Dead Online. I've also, never met a group of people that is so willing to invest their time into you. Helping you with whatever needs doing, and even getting to know you on a personal level! I'm proud to call myself a member of the Elite Cavalry, and I hope to see you all becoming a member of our family :).

• Thanks 1

Been riding with this lot for 6 months now, and I must say this is one of the best online game crews I’ve ever been with. Composed of all sorts of different, interesting personalities, playing with this lot has been filled with laughs, and all sorts of fun memories I wouldn’t give up for anything else. I highly recommend joining this crew not only for how much hard work we all put into helping each other out, but also because we have fun as a family. Join us!!

~Sgt. JT 

• Thanks 1

I've been riding with this group of people for a while now.  Nathrylo is an excellent leaders and takes into consideration all of his members.  I can not think of a better group of people to game with.  I am very proud to be a member of this group and look forward to adding new recruits to our growing numbers.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, AdultDiapers said:

I've been riding with this group of people for a while now.  Nathrylo is an excellent leaders and takes into consideration all of his members.  I can not think of a better group of people to game with.  I am very proud to be a member of this group and look forward to adding new recruits to our growing numbers.

Thank you man appreciated and it's good to have you with us.

1 hour ago, Sgt. JT said:

Been riding with this lot for 6 months now, and I must say this is one of the best online game crews I’ve ever been with. Composed of all sorts of different, interesting personalities, playing with this lot has been filled with laughs, and all sorts of fun memories I wouldn’t give up for anything else. I highly recommend joining this crew not only for how much hard work we all put into helping each other out, but also because we have fun as a family. Join us!!

~Sgt. JT

Thank you JT much appreciated that's the main goal of the group in my eyes just to help one another out levelling up and earning the $$$$ and we have alot of fun on the way. 

4 hours ago, DanEick01 said:

Been riding with these fine people for quite some time now, and I've got nothing to say besides they are the best. for real. Very helpful when it comes to starting up in the game, showing you the ropes and progressing with you in your journey in the world that is Red Dead Online. I've also, never met a group of people that is so willing to invest their time into you. Helping you with whatever needs doing, and even getting to know you on a personal level! I'm proud to call myself a member of the Elite Cavalry, and I hope to see you all becoming a member of our family :).

Thank you Dan much appreciated bud I enjoy seeing you guys progress through the game and starting out with nothing and then leveling up and earning the $$$ and getting the things you want in game. 

• Like 1

are you all still recruiting? I’d like to join your ranks if there’s space available for a dedicated player.

experienced “patrol/anti-griefer” and can also perform as a light-to-medium-RP style player.

30yo, no drama, active almost every day, happy to help and want to be a part of a solid foundational team like this

Edited by II-POSTMAN-II
additional info

14 hours ago, II-POSTMAN-II said:

are you all still recruiting? I’d like to join your ranks if there’s space available for a dedicated player.

experienced “patrol/anti-griefer” and can also perform as a light-to-medium-RP style player.

30yo, no drama, active almost every day, happy to help and want to be a part of a solid foundational team like this

Hi yes I'm still recruiting sorry for late response I've been on a 14 hour shift. Feel free to add me on psn and  discord and can get you riding with the group. 

10 hours ago, Nicolas santa said:

Very interested ive been solo since beta really wanting to be apart of something good

Hi sorry for the late response I've been at work. Would be glad to have you on board if you add me on psn and discord I can get ya sorted and in the group. 

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:28 PM, Nathrylo21 said:

Hi sorry for the late response I've been at work. Would be glad to have you on board if you add me on psn and discord I can get ya sorted and in the group. 

I may be interested. But, what's discord? (I'm not a big gamer). Im CST with a mic

On 11/8/2019 at 6:32 PM, cpt_hale_storm said:

I may be interested. But, what's discord? (I'm not a big gamer). Im CST with a mic

Hi discord is an app that you can get on your phone we use it to communicate and also has the rules and guidelines. I never used to have discord until I started being in a group in red dead. 

Only been with this group for 2 weeks or so, but got nothing but positive things to say. All the people I've played with have been very cool. Everybody has been really helpful to the RDR2 online noobs like myself. Been ranking up quick and definitely a lot of laughs along the way. Fun, active group.  

Fedwa

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Leggofreak said:

I'm looking for decent folk to ride with. I'm generally a loner, but it's more fun to have a posse. Wanting to see if you guys are still recruiting?

Hi yeah currently still recruiting if you want to add my psn which is nathrylo and my discord is nathrylo#4465 

40 minutes ago, MrT said:

I’m looking for a good group to join.  I’m 48, a currently just rank 17 (but rank 140 on XB1).  I do play on a regular basis, generally late nights (10pm - 2am PST).

Hi bud yeah feel free to add me on psn and discord. My psn is nathrylo and my discord is nathrylo#4465.