The map is squished when spanning across three monitors

Director665

Hello!

Just a quick note about the map when spanning the desktop. I have an RTX 2070 card that runs 4 monitors. 3 along the first row and one up top. When I play RDR2 while spanning the desktop across all three monitors on the first row (very cool by the way!) the map does not span with the rest and as a result is confined to the middle monitor, but squished. So basically, it is confining what should be a 5760x1200 map into a space that is 1920x1200 so it is distorted.

If you could add this fix to your todo list, that would be great. Otherwise, it's running very nice.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:08 AM, Director665 said:

Hello!

Just a quick note about the map when spanning the desktop. I have an RTX 2070 card that runs 4 monitors. 3 along the first row and one up top. When I play RDR2 while spanning the desktop across all three monitors on the first row (very cool by the way!) the map does not span with the rest and as a result is confined to the middle monitor, but squished. So basically, it is confining what should be a 5760x1200 map into a space that is 1920x1200 so it is distorted.

If you could add this fix to your todo list, that would be great. Otherwise, it's running very nice.

Have you reported this to Rockstar?
RDR2.org is a fan page, not an official Rockstar site so its not granted Rockstar Devs even read stuff on here.
If not reported, heres the link for it:
https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadonline/feedback?redirect_lang=en_us

Before i dropped SLI i was running nvidia surround in triple wide to play games as you, and i found wsgf.org (Widescreen Gaming Forum) to be my top site to find solutions and fixes for triple wide issues, there are modders and some devs there that can makes fixes for some of this stuff. Check it out and ask in the forum there also if someone knows a fix or workaround.

Good luck!

Edited by Anteronoid
  • Thanks 1