Saint Denis Gunsmith Mission - HELP

Nickstervarius

Okay - So a while ago I did the mission where you rob the Gunsmith in Saint Denis, discovering illegal poker business happening. So I done that, but realised I missed a couple of things when it came to the robbery.

My checklist still shows the task, but I go back and I cannot knock on the metal door. I've saved and reloaded, I've tried holding the gumsmith at gun point but the option to get him to open the door doesn't exist. I even went to the entrances where the poker room is but the doors are locked.

I have read that you can only do the mission once, but I'm super confused because it's still on my checklist that it has to be done. I have tried researching and reading forums but I'm having no luck and I'm completely stuck on what to do. I don't want to have to start all over again just for that mission.

Please help, I'm super stressed about it and I don't know what to do 😔

Many thanks 😊

Certain missions you have to complete on the first run through. This is why it is always important to save before a mission just in case you don't get everything or miss something. I am not sure if there is a way around this unfortantly.