Issue - Raven claw talisman on holster?

MrGoat

I seem to have the raven claw talisman on my primary holster, but I’ve never crafted it and it’s not in my inventory, and the talisman section of the wardrobe is greyed out, because I haven’t crafted any. Changing holsters doesn’t remove it either.

Why is it there?

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, DiamondDave said:

You only need the old brass compass to craft this. Maybe you did it without realizing it? I have crafted stuff and didn't remember doing it myself in my first play through. 

I didn’t even know there was a brass compass in the game. I’ve never touched talismans in my whole 3 playthroughs. For this one I’m only in about 2 hours and I’ve not touched the crafting at all, when it comes to talismans. And like I said, it isn’t in the wardrobe, like the talisman section is greyed out completely because I haven’t crafted any, it’s very strange.

2 minutes ago, MrGoat said:

I didn’t even know there was a brass compass in the game. I’ve never touched talismans in my whole 3 playthroughs. For this one I’m only in about 2 hours and I’ve not touched the crafting at all, when it comes to talismans. And like I said, it isn’t in the wardrobe, like the talisman section is greyed out completely because I haven’t crafted any, it’s very strange.

Maybe it is a bugged save file? If you have a free save file, try saving your current game on a different slot and see if that does anything. I really don't know what could be causing this.