Who is Not without Sin bug/glitch?

darthbiggious

Howdy y'all

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with the Who is Not without Sin mission in Chapter 2, no matter what I do it always comes up as mission failed

Spoiler

after wining the card games and the fist fight, no matter what I do to the witness - threaten, beat or shoot dead, 2 law men always appear from under the train bridge and I get - failed law was alerted.

I'm playing on the PC via Rockstar launcher, have verified the game files integrity, rebooted the game, gone off done more missions and came back to it, but always the same outcome.

Have submitted a support ticket but just thought I'd check here to see if I anyone else had this issue or knows a workaround

Edited by darthbiggious

1 hour ago, Trespasser said:

all you need is to tackle him so he won't reach the law. After you do he just goes his own way (the opposite way) pissed off. Don't beat him.

Tackle is F on the keyboard.

I've never been able to get close enough to tackle them, all the guides and videos just have you yelling out to them to get them to stop

2 hours ago, darthbiggious said:

I've never been able to get close enough to tackle them, all the guides and videos just have you yelling out to them to get them to stop

Try cutting him off during his run. He starts by taking off going down towards the road going right, cut him off. You'll be able to. I think u can even get ahead of him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trespasser said:

Try cutting him off during his run. He starts by taking off going down towards the road going right, cut him off. You'll be able to. I think u can even get ahead of him. 

not sure if it was the tackling or just the fact I got to him while he was still up top (thanks sheep), but the mission finally worked like it was supposed to, Thanks @Trespasser

• Like 1