bounty posters never show up

jouri

so i'm at chapter 3, just burned the tobbaco fields but still no bounty poster being put in any town..

this is the 3rd or 4th time i replay the game and never had this problem on my previous playthroughs, all with the same steam account.. though, i have started this save about a year ago i think (maybe a bit more) and i had done some early chapter 2 missions before restarting it these days, so i dont remember if i had brought any bounties before stopping.. i did found today a lady in valentine prison that was allegedly put there by me because she was cursing and mocking me whenever i entered the sheriff but i cant remember doing that at all...

but some days ago i did some challenges and got big bounties in most territories and had very low honour.. i killed A LOT of bounty hunters the next days.. didnt pay the bounties on purpose just to toy with the hunters.. until i paid them and now i am at mid honour.. i dont know if this matters, just mentioning..

is there a way to fix it? i dont have any poster on my satchel.. i did verify game files and stayed for a long time in valentine.. slept there, woke up, walked around town, left and returned but still nothing...

also the cat eye trinket doesnt show up in the small island west of braithwaite manor its supposed to be.. does it appear on a later chapter? couldnt find it on chapter 2 and cant find now on chapter 3...

Edited by jouri

I got the cats eye trinket in Chapter 2. You're probably going to the wrong island. Are you going to the small island that is further south than any of the others? That's where you'll find it.

Edited by The Blackangel

34 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I got the cats eye trinket in Chapter 2. You're probably going to the wrong island. Are you going to the small island that is further south than any of the others? That's where you'll find it.

Yes i know the island.. I had found it in previous playthrough