Some preorder and UE bonuses missing

bettobraw

I hope someone can help me out here, I can't find anything about this on google. So, I have the ultimate (difinitive) edition and pre-order, but not realy: me and my brother plays in the same console, so we usualy buy stuff in his account, and we bought rdr2 in his account as usual. The thing is, when I play in my account, I have pretty much all the bonuses (the free weapons, bonus cash, discounts, the Nuevo Paraiso outffit) but there are things missing, like ALL the horses! I simple have none, I do the Hosea quest and when I get in the stables, there is no horse there other than the 3 ones for sale. Also, I said I have the Nuevo Paraiso outfit, but for some unkown reason, I don't have the extra holster (the one that the weapon goes in front of the pants). I understand there is somethings we buy that only works in the original account, but how can I have some of the bonuses but not all of them?

We play on Xbox One, also its a digital copy, and yes, everything is installed, and I reinstaled, hard reseted, no change.

(sorry my bad english)

11 minutes ago, bettobraw said:

I don't have the extra holster (the one that the weapon goes in front of the pants).

I can answer this part, you unlock dual wield in the story so it won't show yet.

6 minutes ago, Benjo said:

I can answer this part, you unlock dual wield in the story so it won't show yet.

Yeah, I just watched a video about skinning 3 dears to get a second holster and I was wondering if that would unlock it for me. Thanks!
About the horses, some one said in a youtube video to try to start the game via de dlc prompt, not the game, I'll try that when I get home.

Just now, YodaMan 3D said:

Don't you have to buy them from the stables?  I had the same question and someone told me that they were free at the stables.

25 minutes ago, bettobraw said:

I do the Hosea quest and when I get in the stables, there is no horse there other than the 3 ones for sale

Well, it's fixxed! I'll post what I did in case someone else have this problem.

First of all, I don't know if this is what fixxed, but, it was indeed there after I did this, so...

Like I sayed, I have an xbox, what I did was, delete the ultimate edition dlc (10mb) in the manage games and addons section of RDR2; Instaled it again; And once the download is finished, you get a prompt telling you to hold the xbox symbol buttom in the controller to launch the game, and I did that, and when I started the game, I went for that quest that get you in the stables, and the dlc horses were there.

I did this because someone in one youtube video comment section told he did this also and that it fixxed for him too.

Hope this helps someone else too.

• Like 1