Levels ...on the long term...

Mpegforever

So...we all know how Online is...personally I'm not playing it after I tried it a couple of hours...don't like it...but I have a question:

On the long term, when some DLCs will be out, which may require some guns/gear to be unblocked at level 60/80 etc....what if we start playing then....and are stuck behind at level 10 because we didn't like it ? We'll have a very hard time I suppose. Or it's never going to happen ? Are levels going to go like RDR when there were 5 cycles of levels (don't remember the word sorry), so actually about 500 levels in total ?

Do we need to level up the man a bit every now and then ? Or who cares ?

I know it's not a pro question, pardon me, but doing a few levels per month cannot kill anyone, we can make it.

Thanks, ciao

I have to agree that levelling is really slow online and I guess is the reward for committing to the game which I don't necessarily have a problem with.....

BUT....what I do not agree with is the locking down of clothing, items, accessories, etc until you reach a certain level (Unless you buy gold of course)....in my opinion every player should be able to customize their own online character in order to play through the online world...that's  part of the fun! 

If I want to look like Eastwood in his prime then dammit I should be able to right from the off!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SpeedyBeagle said:

I have to agree that levelling is really slow online and I guess is the reward for committing to the game which I don't necessarily have a problem with.....

BUT....what I do not agree with is the locking down of clothing, items, accessories, etc until you reach a certain level (Unless you buy gold of course)....in my opinion every player should be able to customize their own online character in order to play through the online world...that's  part of the fun! 

If I want to look like Eastwood in his prime then dammit I should be able to right from the off!

We're all right. And if we start commenting about gold ...the end is always the same. So I won't.

I've gone to OnRush now, need some adrenaline. Will start an off topic one. OOT here. Again, no online for me, pity, because I was a huge fan years back of the online.