Free extra horse? No Free Ride! Or hat.

Major Dammidge

Question

You see a saddled horse standing in the middle of a path with nobody around. you are lucky if you can loot the saddlebags without getting kicked to death. but if you jump onto it and ride it to a stable you are turned away. After repeated attempts to lasso and break a wild horse the past few days, I got one today!! I tied it through a tree outside of a stable and walked into the stable and rented a stall. I walked outside jumped on the horse and the stable owner turned me out 😡 and of course the guy that buys stolen horses in the beginning of the game is going where to be found what other players have been told by him that they are not purchasing any at the time.  Last rant: you whack a guy and carry him into the bushes to loot him, walk back onto the road and pick up his hat to wear it. Story mode lets you keep a stolen hat. Not the case here. It even gives you a warning message the hat will not be stored 😡 have you had the same experience with horses and been able to overcome it? What is the use of breaking one after chasing at all over Creation?

3 answers to this question

You can only get horses, by buying them at the stables. RS wouldn't make any coin, if we could just go out and catch one, break it in, then keep it in the stables.  I cannot see it been changed either so don't hold your breath. :)

Edited by dredd1961