Pre-order Content not working

Ohoopee

I preordered Red Dead Special Edition.  I have redeemed both codes that came inside the game box, one for the war horse and one for the extra money and such.  In the burned out old town in Chapter 2, where you find the gold bar in the sheriffs office when I go into the old jail, there are two dead bodies in there but there is no map on the bed next to the one body so I can't find that treasure.  Also the War Horse never appears in the stables no matter how long I play.  Anything else I need to do?

27 minutes ago, Ohoopee said:

I preordered Red Dead Special Edition.  I have redeemed both codes that came inside the game box, one for the war horse and one for the extra money and such.  In the burned out old town in Chapter 2, where you find the gold bar in the sheriffs office when I go into the old jail, there are two dead bodies in there but there is no map on the bed next to the one body so I can't find that treasure.  Also the War Horse never appears in the stables no matter how long I play.  Anything else I need to do?

The treasure map is only available if you made your digital pre-order before August 15th, not available for hard copy.  

Not sure what to tell ya on the horse.  seems some of the special edition content is hit and miss.  I never got the saddle, but then i didn't really care about it, so no big loss for me, but i have the horse and outfit and whatnot.

Oh, I was told the map was for ALL who pre-ordered at least the special edition.  I have a hard copy  of the game.  Yeah I just upgraded to a 4K TV and an X-box one X so I had to do another playthrough.  I never got the war horse in my last playthrough but am still in Chapter 2 of the new playthrough and have done the hunting mission with Hosea...there is no War Horse in the Stables.  My codes all say redeemed when I type them in so they have both been applied.

there's a few dates out there,  i think it was IGN had it posted August 21st.  Rockstar's website is what i was looking at.

Under the Digital Pre-Order Bonuses

Treasure Map: Secret buried treasure can be found throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption 2. This exclusive Treasure Map for Story Mode will give Arthur a head start on the hunt for hidden riches. Must pre-order by August 15, 2018.

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/news/article/60459/The-Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Special-Edition-Ultimate-Edition-and-Collect

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kormath said:

there's a few dates out there,  i think it was IGN had it posted August 21st.  Rockstar's website is what i was looking at.

Under the Digital Pre-Order Bonuses

Treasure Map: Secret buried treasure can be found throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption 2. This exclusive Treasure Map for Story Mode will give Arthur a head start on the hunt for hidden riches. Must pre-order by August 15, 2018.

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/news/article/60459/The-Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Special-Edition-Ultimate-Edition-and-Collect

Funny thing is I thought that I didn't get it by mistake or something but I didn't preorder in time so it makes sense now as to why I never got one. lol I had some numbers mixed up.